- BO1 Double Elimination
- Grand Finals BO3
- No third place decider
- DO NOT be TOXIC. These tournaments are friendly games among the community. Insults, racism, and general toxicity will not be tolerated.
- Teams require a minimum of 5 players to register
- Team tags required AND player in-game names MUST match LPL site
- Captain MUST report map score (example: 13-5)
- ANTI-LAG WILL BE OFF
- CGAC will be run at all times for every match
Bo1: ban x2, ban x2, bash, loser pick side (Lower Seed Ban x2, Higher Seed Ban x2 - Bash for map pick - Loser picks side)
Bo3: Lower Seed BAN x2 > Higher Seed BAN x2 > Lower Seed PICK > Higher Seed PICK (Away side pick) > Bash for OT map (Loser picks side)
(Higher seed value closer = 1, Lower seed = 16)
-Gentleman's Agreement on servers
-CHI, DFW, KC servers only if GA not determined
-If agreement not reached, bash for map and server (bo3 bash once)
Game Play Rules
- Each match is 5v5 on the current PAM (zPAM 310_Beta 6) with the shotgun rebalance turned off.
- 250 FPS cap (NO 333)
- Glitches/jumps are allowed so as long as the player can reach them on their own and with no more than 250FPS
- All players must record
- Teams must field 5 rostered players in the designated server NLT 20 minutes from match start time. If they are unable to field 5 players in the server, the opposing team can choose to continue waiting or receive a FFW.
- Timeouts are authorized one per half for strategizing, player substitutions (1 per map), or disconnects/technical difficulties
- Teams are allowed to dispute opposing players.
- Teams must make cheating disputes within 10 minutes of match completion.
- Cheating disputes will be handled by a select group of community leaders/admins that will form a non-bias anti-cheat council and will consist of a demo review, admin CGAC review, and player interviews if necessary.
- If a player is confirmed via CGAC to be hacking or cheating, matches will be overturned and players will be banned or suspended from LPL events.
Streaming and Broadcast
- Streaming on any platform is encouraged and all are players are authorized to do so
- Streamers MUST have at least a 60 second delay
Captains can report their team's score.
Last updated by: CaseMan - 6:05pm 17/3/21
Start time: Sunday 8:00pm March 21st 2021
Registration period was automatically extended.
This turbo tournament was able to start 16 minutes early.
Tournament has started, the bracket can now be viewed. Teams will be entered into their first match shortly.
Grand final has been created: whatCLAWwasted vs Magic or Bust. whatCLAWwasted must be defeated twice because they are still in the winners bracket and have not lost yet, a second final will appear if required.