- Bo1 Single Elim
- Bo3 finals
- DO NOT be TOXIC. These tournaments are friendly games among the community. Insults, racism, and general toxicity will not be tolerated.
- Teams require a minimum of 5 players to register
- Team tags required AND player in-game names MUST match LPL site
- Captain MUST report map score (example: 13-5)
- ANTI-LAG WILL BE OFF
- CGAC will be run at all times for every match
Lower Seed Ban x1, Higher Seed Ban x1 - Bash for map pick - Loser picks side
Game Play Rules
- Each match is 5v5 on the current PAM (zPAM 310_Beta 6) with the shotgun rebalance turned off.
- 250 FPS cap (NO 333)
- Glitches/jumps are allowed so as long as the player can reach them on their own and with no more than 250FPS
- All players must record
- Teams must field 5 rostered players in the designated server NLT 20 minutes from match start time. If they are unable to field 5 players in the server, the opposing team can choose to continue waiting or receive a FFW.
- Timeouts are authorized one per half for strategizing, player substitutions (1 per map), or disconnects/technical difficulties
- Teams are allowed to dispute opposing players.
- Teams must make cheating disputes within 10 minutes of match completion.
- Cheating disputes will be handled by a select group of community leaders/admins that will form a non-bias anti-cheat council and will consist of a demo review, admin CGAC review, and player interviews if necessary.
- If a player is confirmed via CGAC to be hacking or cheating, matches will be overturned and players will be banned or suspended from LPL events.
Streaming and Broadcast
- Streaming on any platform is encouraged and all are players are authorized to do so
- Streamers MUST have at least a 60 second delay
Captains can report their team's score.
Last updated by: CaseMan - 1:01am 27/2/21
This tournament has RANDOM seeding for all teams.
Start time: Saturday 1:30am February 27th 2021