Do CoD2 also uses one single c...

Do CoD2 also uses one single core on your computer?

Do CoD2 also uses one single core on your computer? - Page: 2

Thread started by mlazzje on Sunday, 5:43pm January 10th with 23 replies. Views: 3,426

supMEH

1,136 posts

11:13am Jan 12th 16

CGAC code is open source?

Quote from badkip on the 12th of January 2016
If you pay me enough it can be.

Quote from mlazzje on the 12th of January 2016
!unmod (youknowwhatimean:3)

badkip

512 posts

11:14am Jan 12th 16

badkip you aren't doing it for money -> http://www.esportsheaven.com/articles/view/5116/cybergamer-anticheat-and-its-first-banwave

Sorry should have added /s to my comment. The reason you don't put it open source is because it would make bypassing it so much easier.

mlazzje

61 posts

11:23am Jan 12th 16

Linux kernel is open source, Bitcoin is open source, Ubuntu (By Canonical) is open source, Android is open source, Chromium is open source, Firefox (by Mozilla) is open source, Debian is open source.

Apple is not open source, Microsoft is not open source, Adobe is not open source.

Check vulnerabilities :

www.ghacks.net/2016/01/04/and-the-product-with-the-most-distinct-vulnerabilities-in-2015-is/

Think about it

badkip

512 posts

11:35am Jan 12th 16

Linux kernel is open source, Bitcoin is open source, Ubuntu (By Canonical) is open source, Android is open source, Chromium is open source, Firefox (by Mozilla) is open source, Debian is open source.

Apple is not open source, Microsoft is not open source, Adobe is not open source.

Check vulnerabilities :

www.ghacks.net/2016/01/04/and-the-product-with-the-most-distinct-vulnerabilities-in-2015-is/

Think about it ;)

CEVO, ESEA, EAC, Face-It AC & VAC (listing only CSGO AC's) are not open-source, SMAC is. There is a reason that almost all the cheats bypass SMAC and lots of cheat creators have problems with the others.

Think about it.

Because what you are using as examples have completely different purposes than what an anti-cheat tries to achieve.

mlazzje

61 posts

11:48am Jan 12th 16

I hate this mentality, but for Antivirus/Anticheat softwares you seem to be right. But a good software doesn't need an AV or AC...

Thank you for your work on CGAC, I would like to help you in order to improve this software or to free you of time.

myss

1,429 posts

12:43pm Jan 12th 16

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6v7rixlck8bp1fg/cod2affinity.exe?dl=0

Made a small PoC program that it's possible, will be added to next CGAC version. Just start the program and run the game, it will wait until you run it, set affinity accordingly and close itself.

It can set maximum 32 cores on 32-bit windows btw

mlazzje

61 posts

4:09pm Jan 12th 16

Should work perfectly

w1llyyY

89 posts

4:44pm Jan 12th 16

nice job

ArnoldTaylor

12 posts

12:56am Sep 21st 22

In fact, most people are trying to get a passive income for themselves, because it really helps to have extra money. Anyway, I have a desire to mention this resource https://tabtrader.com/articles/what-is-the-wyckoff-method that helped me get a clear explanation of what exactly I need to do to find a good investment path. Also try to absorb it.