TLS3 Writer/Content Manager Wa...

TLS3 Writer/Content Manager Wanted

TLS3 Writer/Content Manager Wanted - Page: 4

Thread started by d3do on Tuesday, 3:53pm November 10th with 56 replies. Views: 11,113

elwzoy!

290 posts

6:12pm Feb 18th 16

If anyone got a decent camera and will be at the venue I could do a simple edit of the interviews (put in a name/teamname somewhere so people know who it is + subtitles just to make it clear?)

iconz

531 posts

3:03pm Feb 19th 16

seems like a good idea ^

koen-

309 posts

3:08pm Feb 19th 16

Buy rikk a ticket and he can provide full coverage analogous to the way revoltz & co did it on previous editions of TLS.

elwzoy!

290 posts

5:00pm Feb 19th 16

Buy rikk a ticket and he can provide full coverage analogous to the way revoltz & co did it on previous editions of TLS.

Quote from koen- on the 19th of February 2016

+1

i think he should try and raise money for him when hes streaming the finals of pay2play cup, everyone could donate (1€ is enough if there are a lot of people donating) to pay for his traveling or atleast help him pay a big part of it? it would be SOOO MUCH better if he streamed from the venue + live interviews after the matches

exzz`

2,066 posts

5:53pm Feb 19th 16

@rikkz - community is with you! [img]http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/58127/1.0[/img]

Dutchboy

980 posts

8:32pm Feb 19th 16

Quote from ELWZOY on the 19th of February 2016

+1

i think he should try and raise money for him when hes streaming the finals of pay2play cup, everyone could donate (1€ is enough if there are a lot of people donating) to pay for his traveling or atleast help him pay a big part of it? it would be SOOO MUCH better if he streamed from the venue + live interviews after the matches

Quote from koen- on the 19th of February 2016

Im in for that

yzRz

2 posts

6:08pm Feb 20th 16

Just back from Australia and New Zealand after 1 year of working and travelling. How is everything over at cod2/xfire? XF doesn't seem to work anymore?

exzz`

2,066 posts

6:16pm Feb 20th 16

@rikkz - let @yzRz join you on the stream as caster

People still play this game. There is an upcoming LAN in Croatia, Karlovac...We use Evolve - https://www.evolvehq.com/

onizuka777

411 posts

5:07am Feb 21st 16

Just back from Australia and New Zealand after 1 year of working and travelling. How is everything over at cod2/xfire? XF doesn't seem to work anymore? ;)

Quote from yzRz on the 20th of February 2016
Hey, do you even remember me? LMAO you are still alive.

iconz

531 posts

3:32pm Feb 21st 16

Just back from Australia and New Zealand after 1 year of working and travelling. How is everything over at cod2/xfire? XF doesn't seem to work anymore? ;)

Quote from yzRz on the 20th of February 2016

ah the memories.. blitz alistar botlane for dayssss

yzRz

2 posts

11:56pm Feb 23rd 16

I actually would be more than ok with the idea of casting, but I have no idea how many arrangements are already made. No xfire etc. is not making it easy to get in contact with the people of old.

Klais

26 posts

3:51am Aug 10th 22 and edited 1:06pm Aug 10th 22

cool