Free Premium!

Free Premium! - Page: 2

Thread started by LegacyAdmin on Wednesday, 9:01am October 11th with 24 replies. Views: 6,473

LegacyAdmin

5,325 posts

5:58pm Nov 23rd 17

I have added a simple "Invite a friend" system to cybergamer, the link for it appears on the homepage. Your friend will receive a month of premium on signup. You will receive 1-2 weeks of premium after a month if they are still active.

Will very likely need to tweak it somewhat in the future.

VVhatever

755 posts

6:46pm Nov 23rd 17

o boi im ready to make fake accounts and get all dat premium xd

McDeeze

581 posts

11:09am Nov 24th 17

Incoming fake accounts galore.

Thanatar

237 posts

1:19pm Nov 24th 17

--->> if they are still active.

Quote from Asterix on the 24th of November 2017

should make it so they play a season of cgo atleast so that way it encourages people to invite as well as increase the OCE scene

bernardand

2 posts

4:14pm May 13th 21

Huge! Congrats

CliffordCarter

3 posts

7:30pm Jun 8th 21

Sounds like a very nice improvement! It remains to find friends who will not abandon the game in a month

Sjackson3289

7 posts

12:44pm Mar 4th 22

I read this Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that.

Sjackson3289

7 posts

4:11pm Mar 5th 22

Such very useful information. This post is extremely helpful for me.

Kery

50 posts

8:05pm May 24th 22 - in reply to Sjackson3289's post

It seems like either LPL mods have 0 way to tell if people are actually using facebook video downloader it just isn't enforced (in open at least).

StevenJohnson

1 posts

6:10pm Jun 22nd 22

Virtual reality is an innovative technology that, using a special VR helmet and controllers, allows you to create the impression of being in another place. Over the past decade, these gadgets have become increasingly common not only in the entertainment industry, but also in medicine. With the help of virtual reality, doctors are opening up new possibilities in diagnosing and treating common diseases, which was impossible with old technologies. https://lucidrealitylabs.com/blog/digital-humans-technology-human-face