Powerhouse CoD2 Quarantine Cup...

Powerhouse CoD2 Quarantine Cup (Pay2Play)

Powerhouse CoD2 Quarantine Cup (Pay2Play) - Page: 26

Thread started by Hatton on Saturday, 10:00pm March 14th with 488 replies. Views: 77,919

vioqor

999 posts

1:15am Apr 21st 20 and edited 1:40am Apr 21st 20

Decision regarding neixz

Hello everyone,

First of all, thanks for your patience. It was important for us to handle the neixz case in the best and fairest way possible. No matter how obvious someone may seem, gathering enough proof and giving the accused a chance to defend himself has to be part of a fair trial. Unfortunately, that takes a bit more time than just banning someone outright.

Therefore we formed a democrew consisting of one player of the following nine teams: W5, Bloodthirsters, ephix, dP, critical, gonewild, Newera, armia, and citerciciii. That’s nine teams and then I and Hatton shared a vote to make it ten votes in total. We are confident that this democrew consisted of objective players who went into this unbiased and took their time to really review the proof and “anti-proof”. Some members have previous democrew experience.

The democrew members had the following questions to answer, after reviewing the proof:
1. Do you think neixz is cheating based on the evidence provided?
> Yes, definitely cheating
> Not sure
> No, not cheating.

In case you answered "Not sure" on Question one, please answer Question 2. There are two options: you vote to keep neixz in the tournament, as you don’t want to remove a player who is possibly clean, or you vote to remove neixz from the tournament, because you believe the harm of him ruining the fun for everyone if he turns out to be cheating is bigger than the harm of possibly removing a clean player.

2. Do you think Neixz should be removed from the tournament?
> Yes, we shouldn’t take the risk.
> No, give him a chance.

For question one we followed the standard banning criteria as used by normal democrews: a minimum of 60% (6 votes) has to vote for “Yes, definitely cheating “ for him to be banned. As for question two, a minimum of 80% has to vote to remove him from the tournament in order for him to be removed.

The results are as following:
Question 1:
Yes, definitely cheating: 4 votes (40%).
Not sure: 6 votes (60%).
No, not cheating: 0 votes (0%).

Question 2:
Yes, we shouldn’t take the risk: 5 votes (50%). The four people who voted he cheats, automatically voted yes to this question.
No, give him a chance: 5 votes (50%).

Conclusion: Neixz will not be removed from the tournament right now.

Important: the results clearly indicate that no one in the democrew was convinced he was definitely not cheating. He will therefore be required to comply with all the anti-cheat measures we have been taking so far. It is also important to realize that he can still be banned from the tournament, if new and sufficient evidence surfaces in the future.

For the people that are curious on what evidence the democrew based their verdict: the proof of him possibly cheating (as well as links to the counter-proof) can be found here: https://easyupload.io/5lirnr

IF you decide to review the material, please make sure you also review the counterproof ,as especially twitch clips can be very misleading (there seem to be delays, and it’s nearly impossible to see through smoke).

We understand that this probably doesn’t put this debate to rest instantly. But we hope that everyone recognizes the fact that we tried to handle this in the best way possible, and that the democrew came to a well-weighed decision.

Finally, a big thanks to the democrew for their time and effort!

Regards,
Hatton & vio

fURBYx

742 posts

6:49am Apr 21st 20 - in reply to vioqor's post

Still I boycot him whenever you like it or not, not playing him in your cup, never.

Foxbuster

1,160 posts

8:11am Apr 21st 20 and edited 8:30am Apr 21st 20 - in reply to vioqor's post

as especially twitch clips can be very misleading (there seem to be delays)

Quote from vioqor on the 21st of April 2020

This reponse is based on me as a individual player and not as an admin.

As I won't go into details anymore about the cheating part, as I've already expressed my concerns, can you please explain me into detail what delay you are talking about from twitch? I don't know who told you that + I would like to know who, but twitch records your screen and what you see on your screen is getting played on twitch.tv/yourname with a delay in time on your channel. There is no other difference then only time and quality. I am streaming for quite some time now and there is absolutely 0 difference between my CoD2 demos and twitch...

efuck

5 posts

8:30am Apr 21st 20 - in reply to Foxbuster's post

You just answered yourself, the quality. As you can see on twitch clips from neixz, he did some random smokeshots, but if you will actually see the demo you are able to see them in the smoke because cod 2 smokes are best, right.

Dutchboy

980 posts

9:48am Apr 21st 20

You rather have 1 guy playing in this cup than 20 people dodging him and refusing to play?

So what happends when every team who don't wanna play against neixz dodge the game(s)?
Did you "admins" thought about that?

Tell us.

Also little sidenote:

Yes, definitely cheating: 4 votes (40%). Not sure: 6 votes (60%). No, not cheating: 0 votes (0%).

NOBODY HERE VOTED NO NOT CHEATING, only yes cheating and not sure and you still rather let him play here

Tbh, you two guys are a complete joke.

d3do

1,148 posts

9:59am Apr 21st 20

As you can see, he is instantly teasing everyone in another thread he created, so yeah the dude is definitely a great contribution to the community, is all I can say.

While I am not saying he should or shouldn’t be banned, I would like to know how were the teams that decide on this picked? As we’ve all paid to participate in this cup, it would have probably been fair to give every team a vote, otherwise you will create a situation where certain teams who were not approached might just refuse to play against him. Why did nobody ask sV, sisyphus, robots, obscure, us... of our opinion? While I understand that you are comparing the process to a ladder democrew, it is really not the same at all, as this competition has a very limited number of teams and they have all paid for their participation, meaning that they should all have the same rights and say.

Anyways, at least ask him to stop teasing people constantly, that definitely adds fuel to the fire and just makes your job harder..

vioqor

999 posts

9:59am Apr 21st 20

Everyone is obviously free to refuse to play against anyone in this cup.
But as long as the opponent is allowed to be in the cup, the result of that refusal is obvious as well.

Dutchboy

980 posts

10:07am Apr 21st 20 - in reply to d3do's post

As you can see, he is instantly teasing everyone in another thread he created, so yeah the dude is definitely a great contribution to the community, is all I can say.

While I am not saying he should or shouldn’t be banned, I would like to know how were the teams that decide on this picked? As we’ve all paid to participate in this cup, it would have probably been fair to give every team a vote, otherwise you will create a situation where certain teams who were not approached might just refuse to play against him. Why did nobody ask sV, sisyphus, robots, obscure, us... of our opinion? While I understand that you are comparing the process to a ladder democrew, it is really not the same at all, as this competition has a very limited number of teams and they have all paid for their participation, meaning that they should all have the same rights and say.

Anyways, at least ask him to stop teasing people constantly, that definitely adds fuel to the fire and just makes your job harder..

Quote from d3do on the 21st of April 2020

Because Hatton and Vio think that only seed 1 teams are able to verdict on his case. Which is retarded anyway.

Like you have said, we all paid for this cup it would be normal to give every team a vote and decide based on those votes.

And btw Jack&Vio, guess this is the last time i joined a cup made by the two of you, and guess i am not alone :)

vioqor on the 21st of April 2020 Everyone is obviously free to refuse to play against anyone in this cup. But as long as the opponent is allowed to be in the cup, the result of that refusal is obvious as well.

And the results will be obvious? Well we all know what is obvious, but i guess you dont

d3do

1,148 posts

10:15am Apr 21st 20 - in reply to Dutchboy's post

The listed teams are not all seed 1, seems quite random. So yeah, that also makes the quite close result of the vote seem a bit random, too. Anyways, he seems to be a very different player when using periscope, so at least try to make sure he doesn’t turn it off during games, like he did last time for some reason..

solomanER

19 posts

10:39am Apr 21st 20

NEIXZ is not bannned, but what is this? For comparison.

https://eu.letsplay.live/match/514870/

,, SILENT AIM,,??

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6X7mqLVnIypTmhpUnFlMGp6bjQ&usp=sharing

This is funny comedy with admins.

superkillerbro

45 posts

10:54am Apr 21st 20 - in reply to d3do's post

Ouraid, one more time.

Firstly, some players accused neixz for using macro. Well, he was not in the list of banned players who used macro.
Secondly, some players accused him of wallhack. Well, he does the same mongol -like movements with periscope.
Thirdly, he is accused of using silent aim based mostly on twitch clips. Well, almost all those shots were on point when watched from demo.
Also, I accused him couple times and was always proven wrong.

Trust me, this is not a matter of heart for me, as myself and neixz will prolly never be such good friends. I'm very straight standing and fair guy, so despite playing in the same team I could call myself a really good judge here.

For @d3do and @Dutchboy I would like to say that in my opinion this was the only reasonable voting system, as only very few people are willing to put any time into this and form their own opinion instead of following plenty of misleading clips and texts. And @d3do what comes to periscope, first of all it should only be viewable for admins..

I wouldnt be saying all this and giving my time if I honestly honestly didnt think he is clean, coz yeah, I also would just like to enjoy playing..

cokY

244 posts

12:04pm Apr 21st 20 and edited 12:42pm Apr 21st 20 - in reply to superkillerbro's post

To @NEIIXZZ and his You'll do fookin nuttin.

Look my friend, i dont have anything against you, and i dont care about you. I dont care if u continue play the turnament or not. To me ist just sad dat you are streaming those matches and trying to hide your aimlock, your shaking hand after every aim or shot makes me to laguth. Dont forget, you were voted from 10 guys based on skill, not from cheaterhunterz.And that voting system is funny as well

Look at guy on the way to Mg

https://www.twitch.tv/neiixzze/clip/SecretiveInventiveBulgogiKappa?fbclid=IwAR1J6fPxcxC-3iqQzsDg-2mqrU1IpTseszIRn9RrIQdXUYZTejD1lchdZ8s&filter=clips&range=24hr&sort=time

6 players are not sure

Next level skill ^^

Wish you good luck in future and have nice day, my friend

Dutchboy

980 posts

12:05pm Apr 21st 20 - in reply to vioqor's post

Decision regarding neixz

We understand that this probably doesn’t put this debate to rest instantly. But we hope that everyone recognizes the fact that we tried to handle this in the best way possible, and that the democrew came to a well-weighed decision.

Finally, a big thanks to the democrew for their time and effort!

Regards,
Hatton & vio

Quote from vioqor on the 21st of April 2020

Yes, definitely cheating: 4 votes (40%). Not sure: 6 votes (60%). No, not cheating: 0 votes (0%).

NOBODY HERE VOTED NO NOT CHEATING, only yes cheating and not sure and you still rather let him play here. You two guys are a complete joke.

So nobody actually thought he was 100% clean right? And yet you called this a well-weighte decision? LOL BASED ON WHAT?

For @d3do and @Dutchboy I would like to say that in my opinion this was the only reasonable voting system, as only very few people are willing to put any time into this and form their own opinion instead of following plenty of misleading clips and texts. And @d3do what comes to periscope, first of all it should only be viewable for admins.. I wouldnt be saying all this and giving my time if I honestly honestly didnt think he is clean, coz yeah, I also would just like to enjoy playing..

@superkillerbro

It is not reasonable at all. It is reasonable when every captain of a paid team had voted. Because we all paid the same amount of money. Why in the world is there somebody who decides who is judging and who is not? BASED ON WHAT AGAIN? SEEDING? What a joke!

Btw you are calling it misleading? Even Twitch SUPPORT confirmed that there is no delay in the things that were captured. But you don't seem to get that as well, Jere it is this simple you changed 1 cheater for Another one.

But hey Enjoy the game, im out.

solomanER

19 posts

12:42pm Apr 21st 20 - in reply to cokY's post

+1 He is medium player without hax. COD2 scene on cg again dies, because nobody want to play with him. Thrown out money with nerves.
4 say He cheating, 6 say maybe and nobody say not... This is funny.. Result zero...demo team uselles.

kA5ap_

259 posts

1:20pm Apr 21st 20 - in reply to solomanER's post

A vote should be made,every player who plays a cup.If the majority is for,that neixz doesn't play anymore,then it should be thrown out.