Cracking cod2 server

Cracking cod2 server - Page: 2

Thread started by BLEACHye on Wednesday, 4:54pm January 3rd with 18 replies. Views: 1,673

BLEACHye

30 posts

10:29pm Jan 3rd 18

yes i thought so but when i was renaming it i copied filename from your post ;d

RIFFO

43 posts

11:12pm Jan 3rd 18

LuL

bandiii92

59 posts

12:06pm Jan 4th 18

if u still need help hit me up with a pm i can also host u a server from ovh if u want
you should buy your own vps and host ur own game servers

from ovh u can get a vps for like 5 euro and can run multiple servers from it as well have a look

https://www.ovh.co.uk/order/vps/#/legacy/vps/options?vps=~(category~'ssd~product~'vps_ssd_model1~os~'linux~datacenter~'waw)

BLEACHye

30 posts

8:02pm Nov 22nd 18

Hello,

It's me again. After bandiii92 helped me crack server i had to quit playing for few month and recently i came back to cod2. Meanwhile my friends didn't bother to pay for server when i was gone and when server went down they had no clue how to crack it again.

So im asking again, how to properly crack server. I found cracked cod2_lnxed (i don't know if it's legit) ane switch it with with original cod2_lnxed but when i try to restart server i can't turn it on again. I had this problem before but as far as i remember bandiii92 told me it was problem with map rotation ? Can someone help me with this problem or with cracking this $**t. I know you wonder why i even bought server to crack it ? It's cus my friends are such casuals they don't even have org keys ;/

Thanks in advance