[LAN] 23/24 - TLS Anyád - 17....

[LAN] 23/24 - TLS Anyád - 17.-19.11.2017 - Munich

[LAN] 23/24 - TLS Anyád - 17.-19.11.2017 - Munich - Page: 61

Thread started by d3do on Saturday, 4:18pm May 13th with 1141 replies. Views: 186,872

owner_slo

27 posts

4:37pm Oct 19th 17

[QUOTE=d3do on the 19th of October 2017]
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

ARMIA have pulled out if the lan, so we are urgently looking for a replacement team! Their registration fee would cost only 250 Euro, as Armia have already paid 50 and we are keeping it.

It is very important that we find the 24th team otherwise we will have a damaged schedule and will have to decrease the prizepot by 250.

SPREAD THE WORD, PLEASE!!!

Quote from Dutchboy on the 19th of October 2017

Hello guys.

Does any team have an open spot for me (sk1ll) and enit?

Greetings.

Quote from owner_slo on the 19th of October 2017

Jow sk1ll(mr chest ) pay the spot and gather a team : D

It is possible, my Dutch friend. We shall see what time brings.. and which players.

mavalam

407 posts

5:00pm Oct 19th 17

Since I want to see the event happening and I'm not living that far away, I'd 'sacrifice' myself and would be up for people who try to gather a team.

noman

6 posts

6:54pm Oct 19th 17

Lets make a mix and own those madafakas

chrisyh

1,464 posts

7:15pm Oct 19th 17

infinites new line up: -rpz -fuckic +Sk1LL +ENIt

F1co-

225 posts

7:24pm Oct 19th 17

Any1 need player for this shit?

CiiBaa

149 posts

7:52pm Oct 19th 17

@d3do Can you explain why armia paid only 50 euros and everybody else had to pay 300 euros?

darc1

193 posts

8:04pm Oct 19th 17

@d3do Can you explain why armia paid only 50 euros and everybody else had to pay 300 euros?

Quote from CiiBaa on the 19th of October 2017
Geuss they payed in advance to get spot..

hitzoR

386 posts

8:15pm Oct 19th 17

Quote from darc1 on the 19th of October 2017
Geuss they payed in advance to get spot..

Quote from CiiBaa on the 19th of October 2017
Everyone had to pay full entry fee, as was stated in rules. That's why CiiBaa asked.

d3do

1,082 posts

9:37pm Oct 19th 17

Because they had problems with Paypal and I paid it for them after a lot of discussion and promises. They were supposed to pay me back this week, but that is unfortunately not happening now, as only pha1l kindly offered to repay his part, not the others, so I am at risk of losing my own money yet again..

noman

6 posts

9:52pm Oct 19th 17

For fuck sake, wt is wrong with some ppl, why they dont respect the others, dedo trusted them. Come on

pussyfothermuckers

983 posts

10:27pm Oct 19th 17

Because they had problems with Paypal and I paid it for them after a lot of discussion and promises. They were supposed to pay me back this week, but that is unfortunately not happening now, as only pha1l kindly offered to repay his part, not the others, so I am at risk of losing my own money yet again..

Quote from d3do on the 19th of October 2017
ROFL, this is really disgusting! I mean you organise a LAN, get a lot of shit over you from a lot of people, then you kindly offer to pay in front for a team and then they tell you they are not gonna show up. Really I have nothing against the players personally, but this is really horrible behaviour.

I hope we find a replacement team!

ARMIA, some response on this please?

Hatton

960 posts

10:59pm Oct 19th 17

rico absolutely loves the cod gossip

pussyfothermuckers

983 posts

12:39am Oct 20th 17

rico absolutely loves the cod gossip

Quote from Hatton on the 19th of October 2017
I live for drama

lackyyy

256 posts

12:42am Oct 20th 17

Quote from pussyfothermuckers on the 19th of October 2017
ROFL, this is really disgusting! I mean you organise a LAN, get a lot of shit over you from a lot of people, then you kindly offer to pay in front for a team and then they tell you they are not gonna show up. Really I have nothing against the players personally, but this is really horrible behaviour.

I hope we find a replacement team!

ARMIA, some response on this please?

Actually bad behavior from their side rly. I hope so they will pay it , cuz I know them rly good from real life and game and know their situation and realations atm , but still I think that they have a little honor.

vioqor

961 posts

11:07am Oct 20th 17 and edited 11:55am Oct 20th 17

how are you at risk of losing your own money if phail paid his part and if the prizepool will be decreased by 250 euro if there wont be a new team?

and pussy stop acting like a dramaqueen pls, ye its an unfortunate situation but if they dont wanna go, they dont wanna go. should they pay 200-300 euro per person for something they dont wanna attend just cos dedo was so nice to help them out? its unfortunate, thats all. they cancelled before the deadline afaik, but idk what the policy on refunds was/is