Switchbackojz cheater !

Switchbackojz cheater !

Switchbackojz cheater ! - Page: 9

Thread started by bonzi on Friday, 3:43am June 30th with 160 replies. Views: 11,889

daneeized

235 posts

10:20pm Jul 3rd 17

I dont like this guy, BUT ban because of one demo is pretty shit. Everyone can have "life match", where the hell luck is on his side. And in 2017 where everyone knows every corner of every map in this game, and when five players can talk on TS then it is easy to see in demo same wierd movement... demo is useless. What about to show wierd movement and situation from THE demo? I would like to see, what game style is enaugh to ban player.

I am not his friend and I do not defend him, but Iam just trying to be objective. I remember 2010 when I was banned for wh and aimbot on clanbase because I had few fantastics lucky shots and crazy spots.

Will somebody show us where exactly was he obvious in the game?

Quote from Switchbackojz on the 3rd of July 2017

the problem is, the guy had ''life'' matches on daily basis, avoided uploading his demo multiple times etc etc bla bla bla, and to note 90 percent of community is sure or know he's cheating... there really is no positive thing about him nor his team so yeah, demo is good enough for me...

Quote from mAt30 on the 3rd of July 2017

when I avoided to upload demo?

Quote from rampZojd on the 3rd of July 2017

http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/794174/

PARAMORE

45 posts

10:22pm Jul 3rd 17

I dont like this guy, BUT ban because of one demo is pretty shit. Everyone can have "life match", where the hell luck is on his side. And in 2017 where everyone knows every corner of every map in this game, and when five players can talk on TS then it is easy to see in demo same wierd movement... demo is useless. What about to show wierd movement and situation from THE demo? I would like to see, what game style is enaugh to ban player.

I am not his friend and I do not defend him, but Iam just trying to be objective. I remember 2010 when I was banned for wh and aimbot on clanbase because I had few fantastics lucky shots and crazy spots.

Quote from cokY on the 3rd of July 2017

the problem is, the guy had ''life'' matches on daily basis, avoided uploading his demo multiple times etc etc bla bla bla, and to note 90 percent of community is sure or know he's cheating... there really is no positive thing about him nor his team so yeah, demo is good enough for me...

what? we did, you didnt

daneeized

235 posts

10:24pm Jul 3rd 17

what? we did, you didnt

i am cheater u are not

magnifico

67 posts

10:26pm Jul 3rd 17

what? we did, you didnt

aloooooo stfu did i let u talk ? go away u hackerinho idiot

rampZojd

13 posts

10:43pm Jul 3rd 17

Yes, I know his gamestyle is crazy, and his teammates too. I played against them few matches and they still play the same style... And yes, we beated them.
I cannot tell about his uploading demos, never check their matches, but I didnt see any link to match, where he avoided to upload demo. Or is there some? Iam too lazy to search every his match ...

And about life matches - i know few players, who has this luck often. Maybe it isnt luck, maybe they are just better... Say to anyone he is cheating is too easy. Everyone can fucked up one map and the second be pro. It is just a game.

bil.

112 posts

10:55pm Jul 3rd 17

He just played good, many people cried about him, but there was no proof and this was the easiest way for admins to deal with this. I always said in this game was always just one admin, and it was head.

After we beat unexpected(with sharyn im line up) few times, sharyn just refused to solve our tickets, he was against us in conflicts, and he said: I have other surprises for you. So we kinda expected this, that they will do this.

You guys are not objective, you just keep saying same arguments which makes no sense. He always uploaded his demo, it was MAGNIFICO who didnt upload demo against us.

Ban from 2v2 against low elo players? I would like to know who is in demo crew and see obvious situations why he got banned, but I am sure we will never see.

BTW: Why players like vondrka, anfeli, masonn and other good players never had problem with us?

PARAMORE

45 posts

10:56pm Jul 3rd 17

Yes, I know his gamestyle is crazy, and his teammates too. I played against them few matches and they still play the same style... And yes, we beated them.
I cannot tell about his uploading demos, never check their matches, but I didnt see any link to match, where he avoided to upload demo. Or is there some? Iam too lazy to search every his match ...

And about life matches - i know few players, who has this luck often. Maybe it isnt luck, maybe they are just better... Say to anyone he is cheating is too easy. Everyone can fucked up one map and the second be pro. It is just a game.

I wan never banned for not uploading demos:
Failure to upload requested demos:

• 1st offense (WARNING)
• 2nd offense (1 WEEK)
• 3rd offense (2 WEEKS)
• 4th and further offenses (1 MONTH)

so I really doubt I avoided to upload demo

GHOST-

20 posts

10:59pm Jul 3rd 17

not gonna defend or anything but i was curious so i downloaded his demo, really not much going on there apart from 2 actions at max, banning someone for 2 actions isnt silly? i mean yea he may have hacked in other matches and prob made even more obvious actions than those but still.

rampZojd

13 posts

11:03pm Jul 3rd 17

not gonna defend or anything but i was curious so i downloaded his demo, really not much going on there apart from 2 actions at max, banning someone for 2 actions isnt silly? i mean yea he may have hacked in other matches and prob made even more obvious actions than those but still.

Quote from GHOST- on the 3rd of July 2017

exactly what Iam talking about.

kuusi palaa

570 posts

11:16pm Jul 3rd 17

provide link of demo

we will decide

PARAMORE

45 posts

11:18pm Jul 3rd 17

Quote from flisko on the 3rd of July 2017

provide link of demo

we will decide

http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/786729/

Timestamps:
BURGUNDY :
7. round: prezooming planting guy, then watching main street from crosstreet, he even prezoomed me twice through the wall, then killing me
14. round: at 1:37 prezooming me through the wall in midgarden from sniperhouse
20. round: at 1:47 prezooming me from woodgate by antiplant (in front of mg42 house)
DAWNVILLE :
1. round: at 1:43 preaiming me from splash through the wall by sniperhouse
2. round: at 0:45 zooming me through woodwall than holding b houses waiting for me
6. round: at 1:40 watching the wall
8. round: at 0:55 giving information for his mate who's following me after
9. round: at 1:24, 1:18, 0:55 and 0:38 aiming me thourgh the wall

only "obv" thing from my POV is the 7 round on burgundy, otherwise these timestamps are not really obv( for example 20. round: at 1:47 prezooming me from woodgate by antiplant - i saw him throwing nade on nadespot )

lazyyy

294 posts

11:35pm Jul 3rd 17

I totally agree. You dont know if he is cheating or not cuz u are not in his room and u are not looking on his monitor. For me some of his actions was very obv but he isnt banned cuz of CGAC caught him, he is banned by democrew and its just the opinion. Everyone now is calling him cheater but u dont know if its true or not cuz there is no any proofs about that and democrew could make a mistake with that. If he is banned for some 2v2 match then its a joke for me cuz every1 knows him from 4v4/5v5 matches and thats why he is cheater for them. On 2v2 he could have some lucky timing and its nothing special. Im not defending him aswell but CGAC didnt catch him for a long time and for me it would catch him already long time ago if he was cheating cuz there were some banwaves in the past and we didnt have him on this lists. I dont know if he is clean but for me it could be true and people shouldnt be that hostile to him without any concrete evidence.

ninjae

245 posts

11:41pm Jul 3rd 17

look switchback
zero fuck is given to what you have to say,do you feel me homie hehhe

bil.

112 posts

11:48pm Jul 3rd 17 and edited 12:05am Jul 4th 17

ninjae u r such a silly child

ninjae

245 posts

11:50pm Jul 3rd 17