CGAC Banwave - April 2016 Part...

CGAC Banwave - April 2016 Part Two

CGAC Banwave - April 2016 Part Two - Page: 6

Thread started by myss on Tuesday, 8:07pm April 26th with 133 replies. Views: 22,728

GoTTi

1,817 posts

9:14am Apr 27th 16

Yeah we will not unban anybody just because they paid for the p2p ladder. Macro use was illegal for years and finally we have Miss stepping up his A-Game to get some of you punished. I'm sure there are still a few out there and we'll hunt you down.

And yuxmane, sure you did good for the CoD4 community, but same as celezi, that doesn't give you the right to break the rules.

As for the other accusation that we unban cheaters, we do not ... ask celezi. Only thing we do is reduce permanent bans if he already served 2 years and behaved appropriately.

The duration is fair as well, if it's only 1 week, ppl would just use macro and wait if they get caught or not, right now everybody will think twice before using a macro ever again.

Good job @miss

YUXMANE!

186 posts

10:01am Apr 27th 16

So there is no way that we can play a cup? So why hackers are unbanned on warpomega cup? Ruls are the same for all.. Please have understanding :(

I'm very sorry, I immediately removed the macro ...

GoTTi

1,817 posts

10:02am Apr 27th 16

Warpomega cup had nothing to do with CG.

YUXMANE!

186 posts

10:10am Apr 27th 16

Warpomega cup had nothing to do with CG.

Quote from GoTTiii on the 27th of April 2016

COD4 CUP by WARPOMEGA - free entry was on CG man.... some of cheaters are unbaned just for playing this cup

GoTTi

1,817 posts

10:26am Apr 27th 16

Pm me dude, I can sure I can explain their unbans if you link me their profile.
But in the end no discussing will help.

saberzje

52 posts

11:03am Apr 27th 16

@abinjo hahahaha

vioqor

961 posts

11:37am Apr 27th 16

Great job miss and the rest of cg!

deiyv

105 posts

12:01pm Apr 27th 16

Yeah we will not unban anybody just because they paid for the p2p ladder. Macro use was illegal for years and finally we have Miss stepping up his A-Game to get some of you punished. I'm sure there are still a few out there and we'll hunt you down.

mates, time has come again to say goodbyes to your favorite game

Good job @miss

at this point there is like 85% keen cunts still active in this community and no new players really coming, so you'll ban this game into death sooner or later 100%

i mean you can't say the game is really dead as you can still find wars, cups, matches easily, but time will come when all this shit is as dead as tek9 now is

vioqor

961 posts

12:03pm Apr 27th 16

A game that is alive only because it's filled with cheaters and macro'ers is not a game anyone wants to play

znq

159 posts

12:05pm Apr 27th 16

A game that is alive only because it's filled with cheaters and macro'ers is not a game anyone wants to play ;)

Quote from vioqor on the 27th of April 2016
+1 better a game with 100 clean players then a game with 200 and 100 cheaters

deiyv

105 posts

12:09pm Apr 27th 16

well thats not true though... i doubt that even you think you're playing against cheaters 100% of the time you're playing matches

the thing is the "higher" you go in the ladder the more cheaters you'll probably find, so i can't really have a say about the condition there, but when it comes to pcw's/wars i had maybe 1 hacker in 7-8 pcw's. and if you ask me i'd expect people to cheat on pcw's even more, because there you literally could...

Lukayy

1,009 posts

12:21pm Apr 27th 16

well thats not true though... i doubt that even you think you're playing against cheaters 100% of the time you're playing matches

the thing is the "higher" you go in the ladder the more cheaters you'll probably find, so i can't really have a say about the condition there, but when it comes to pcw's/wars i had maybe 1 hacker in 7-8 pcw's. and if you ask me i'd expect people to cheat on pcw's even more, because there you literally could...

Quote from otKKKj on the 27th of April 2016
You're chatting shit. The statistics act as evidence against your comments. How many players from the 'better' teams in cod4 got banned in this banwave? 0. How many of the lower end teams? ... Exactly. Lesser skilled players substitute the lack of skill with cheats to compensate for the difference.

djov1

190 posts

12:23pm Apr 27th 16

A game that is alive only because it's filled with cheaters and macro'ers is not a game anyone wants to play ;)

Quote from vioqor on the 27th of April 2016
+1

darkiX

23 posts

1:26pm Apr 27th 16

ovaj biggy je djete kreten . POTVRDENO

rexton

46 posts

1:51pm Apr 27th 16

Why are people still using macro after the first macro ban wave?

Balkan...