CGAC - Version 2.1.1 Released!

CGAC - Version 2.1.1 Released!

CGAC - Version 2.1.1 Released! - Page: 5

Thread started by myss on Tuesday, 12:35pm January 26th with 73 replies. Views: 18,244

myss

1,429 posts

5:08am Jan 29th 16

terrible fps drops

Quote from SIRGETALOT on the 28th of January 2016
I see you have i7 and GTX 570. Hate to break the news mate, but something is very wrong with your PC. Suggest you clean up your system or do a fresh install since it was 4 years from the last time you last installed Windows.

PS. Try disabling Avira first.

frepzZ

83 posts

1:22pm Jan 29th 16

+1

Dedi

18 posts

7:59pm Jan 31st 16

Does this mean that in CSGO CGO and CSGO CGA we will need to use this anti-cheat?

modestaq

1 posts

9:20am Feb 2nd 16

I have a problem logging in. Program reports: Failed establish connecting with server.

Can u help me?

Before update was all ok..

exzz`

2,066 posts

11:04am Feb 2nd 16

@sm4k_dedi - Yep.
@modestaq - Try to login more than once. Yesterday I had to log in 4x tho.

Dedi

18 posts

12:11pm Feb 2nd 16

@exzz` So instead of EAC we use this?

exzz`

2,066 posts

12:23pm Feb 2nd 16

Ask your game admins

jUZE

1,169 posts

12:42pm Feb 2nd 16

I started noticing an increase in the use of illegal binds again.
Is there no way that you can check player configs for this and give back hits? Same as with checking systems for cheats I suppose.

Do not know if it possible or not but now people can break the rules and will not be held accountable for it.

Bl4diii

635 posts

3:15pm Feb 2nd 16

www.speedtest.net/my-result/5050921369 .de

Quote from xyu.ru on the 2nd of February 2016

haha fuck you my friend

drxzyeyey

18 posts

11:42am Feb 3rd 16

Since the update (+my new pc) when I start 'launch the game', it gives me every F*CKNG time the activision intro and doesnt play with my main config. Then whenI try to connect and when the map is loaded,, it crashes with 'cod2_mp.exe has stopped working' (I can play any PCW without any troubles)

Tried to delete my whole main folder + cfg. Also searched in main map with 'comptability maps'

any solutions here?

v00sh

191 posts

1:53pm Feb 3rd 16

Since the update (+my new pc) when I start 'launch the game', it gives me every F*CKNG time the activision intro and doesnt play with my main config. Then whenI try to connect and when the map is loaded,, it crashes with 'cod2_mp.exe has stopped working' (I can play any PCW without any troubles)

Tried to delete my whole main folder + cfg. Also searched in main map with 'comptability maps'

any solutions here?

Quote from drxzyeyey on the 3rd of February 2016
When you play with anticheat, your game must be run with administrator privileges. Seems like it does not (i.e. the game takes all the necessary files from C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Activision\Call of Duty 2). Try to tick 'Run this program as an as administrator' item in the settings of cod2_mp.exe.

myss

1,429 posts

1:54pm Feb 3rd 16

It started running as admin since this version, so you'll probably need to fix your files from VirtualStore to real folder.

v00sh

191 posts

2:10pm Feb 3rd 16

nice miss

But last match i had to restart game 10 times coz of this error: CoD2MP_s.exe stopped working. I can only think that cgac is doing this, because yesterday it was normal. I tried to reinstall cgac twice and still the same problem.
Do you have any solution maybe? @miss

Quote from bananawet on the 26th of January 2016
Same problem

Quote from markal on the 26th of January 2016

both me and my 1v1 opponent crashed too,fix it please

Quote from cAAkzyyy on the 26th of January 2016

[img]http://shrani.si/f/2I/YI/155CdRm1/123.jpg[/img]
its working now, don't know if that was the problem but cgac was ON 1hour and game didn't crash.. Try to mess with compatibility settings also i just found out that this worked for someone with the same problem.

Quote from bananawet on the 26th of January 2016
I thought this is something similar to it or an antivirus can be a problem