CGAC Banwave - November 2015

CGAC Banwave - November 2015

CGAC Banwave - November 2015 - Page: 28

Thread started by myss on Sunday, 8:58pm November 22nd with 497 replies. Views: 70,151

6:33pm Nov 29th 15

cod2 become officially dead from this day :D:D RLY nice :)

Quote from Quekel on the 24th of November 2015
you deserve life ban

Quote from cartermaxxured on the 24th of November 2015
I own u easily DR.tekkno and i will kick ur ass afrer 3 months ;)

Quote from KHILLIXUR on the 23rd of November 2015

[img]https://i.warosu.org/data/cgl/img/0080/25/1419998209762.png[/img]

Quote from cartermaxxured on the 23rd of November 2015
C Khilixur alias 2013 playa same as cake and other geek when i was play on cb u were nothing in the scene (: PARANOIA carter ;)

Quote from tekkno on the 23rd of November 2015

ur still nothing

Quote from cartermaxxured on the 22nd of November 2015
+1

ozmos1

6 posts

6:55pm Nov 29th 15

I am getting e-mail whenever someone reply command here. how can i stop it ? so annoying -.- I got message to my phone all the time

myss

1,429 posts

6:59pm Nov 29th 15

I am getting e-mail whenever someone reply command here. how can i stop it ? so annoying -.- I got message to my phone all the time

Quote from ozmos1 on the 29th of November 2015
Profile -> Edit Profile -> General Settings -> Privacy & Notifications -> Email notifications to me

NetworkENZIE

307 posts

9:41am Nov 30th 15

This act of silent scan may be considered as hacking our PCs. Isn't it forbidden by laws?

Quote from miss on the 25th of November 2015
Suggest next time you read things you "Accept" during the software installation and registration on site.

Quote from Network_ on the 25th of November 2015

Nice try. In the beginning of the program, there was no similar silent scans like these and since the updates I can not see any 'ACCEPT' button about innovation, that this fcking program can hack my computer and read/donwload/scan whatever it wants!

I have copied CG rules, lets say half of year ago, to my old PC and I cant find there anything about MACRO. Because basicly, macro is not any kind of script, neither cheat. It is simply MOUSE CONFIGURATION.

17. In-game bugs and limitations
All programs or files, either changed game files or new files that change the game or add to its functionality or which interact with the game in any way, are strictly forbidden unless rules specifically allow them.

Well, then the mouse with button 'tripple-click' must be strictly forbidden, becuase it adds a 'special' functionally to the game. BAN ALL THE MOUSE MANUFACTURERS/MAKERS. Why the hell would they make those mouses (or mice)? All of the mouses are created or designed or suggested by real progamers nomatter from what game, if MMORPG, FPS or any other games. You simply ban the players who use their brain and 'could get an andvantage' by addimng macro to their mouses. What a stupidity? Why was it created? Its specially designed for FPS games. I have never seen any similiar stupid thing in Counter Strike. Why? Because Macro was originally created for Counter Strike! (FPS game, FYI) So it shouldn't have and also IT ISN'T strictly mentioned in this rule. You are still looking for reason to defend what you have done, but there isn't any!

Anway forget about it and focus on my question - if I open global support ticket (I can also open lets say 100 separate tickets ) where I can prove that those players used forbidden scripts, are they going to be banned too?

If they use it frequent we might consider banning them but they're not in the same category as macro users because exploiting known game bugs is not the same as using additional software to gain advantage.

Yes, you should consider to ban yourself for changing the rules in your profit.
(Now ban me for this sentece please.)

I would be very happy to see playing this game 10 TOP teams instead of 100 random.
#congratz

You're more then free to make your own site and anticheat where all the cheaters will be welcome and where "quantity > quality".

Thank you, that is exactly what we are working on for more than two months. We hope it will be done untill the end of this year. But we prefer moto "Justice always prevails over injustice"

D4V3

2,496 posts

11:44am Nov 30th 15

plz network, stop being a twat, thanks.

CyberGamer Anti-Cheat:

In downloading and using CyberGamer Anti-Cheat you hereby agree to the terms as set out in this document. You further acknowledge and accept CyberGamer Anti-Cheat to take screenshots of your game, and in rare cases your desktop, and that it may collect and scan information and files regarding your system for use in anti-cheat matters. You acknowledge that on request private screenshots may be deleted at the discretion of CyberGamer. Any updates to CyberGamer Anti-Cheat that you download or install are bound to this agreement.

CYBERGAMER PTY LTD under no circumstance accept responsibility for any damage or loss to your system caused as either a direct or indirect result to the installation or use of CyberGamer Anti-Cheat.

NetworkENZIE

307 posts

11:47am Nov 30th 15

CyberGamer Anti-Cheat:

In downloading and using CyberGamer Anti-Cheat you hereby agree to the terms as set out in this document. You further acknowledge and accept CyberGamer Anti-Cheat to take screenshots of your game, and in rare cases your desktop, and that it may collect and scan information and files regarding your system for use in anti-cheat matters. You acknowledge that on request private screenshots may be deleted at the discretion of CyberGamer. Any updates to CyberGamer Anti-Cheat that you download or install are bound to this agreement.

CYBERGAMER PTY LTD under no circumstance accept responsibility for any damage or loss to your system caused as either a direct or indirect result to the installation or use of CyberGamer Anti-Cheat.

Quote from D4V3 on the 30th of November 2015

"You further acknowledge and accept CyberGamer Anti-Cheat to take screenshots of your game, and in rare cases your desktop, and that it may collect and scan information and files regarding your system for use in anti-cheat matters."

Still has nothing to do with scaning my private files and obviously it is doing that.
Mouse software doesn't have to do anything with anti-cheat matters.

D4V3

2,496 posts

11:49am Nov 30th 15

CyberGamer Anti-Cheat:

Quote from Network_ on the 30th of November 2015

"You further acknowledge and accept CyberGamer Anti-Cheat to take screenshots of your game, and in rare cases your desktop, and that it may collect and scan information and files regarding your system for use in anti-cheat matters."

Still has nothing to do with scaning my private files and obviously it is doing that.

get brille

NetworkENZIE

307 posts

11:53am Nov 30th 15

CyberGamer Anti-Cheat:

get brille

Okay, once again.

for use in anti-cheat matters

Mouse software doesn't have ANYTHING to do with anti-cheat matters!

cake-

686 posts

12:10pm Nov 30th 15

Thank you, that is exactly what we are working on for more than two months. We hope it will be done untill the end of this year. But we prefer moto "Justice always prevails over injustice"

So if you really make a gaming side with ladders, everyone is allowed to use macros and scripts which is the same as macro? So basically you are allow people to cheat? Sounds interesting. I wish you good luck to get your side activ.

NetworkENZIE

307 posts

12:12pm Nov 30th 15

You all have finally get the meaning of cheat. Macro is not a cheat! It is mouse settings, set by its own software, made by professional gamers, mainly for First Person Shooter games (shortly FPS).
So if this ANTI-CHEAT has to scan and collect informations about CHEATS, then it should look for cheats, not private settings. The same you can apply, that ppl with 140 Hz monitor have a huge advantage than the ppl with 60 Hz. Players who have 20 ping have also a huge advantage then players with 60+ ping. Players with 1000 fps (doesn't matter this league allows only 250) have also the advantage against players who have 100 fps.

It's all about the MONEY-MONEY-MONEY!

You simply have to deal with it, that rich ppl will always have something special and better than the rest of the world and excuse me, in this case I really don't mean paid wallhack... mouse with 'tripple-click' (e.g. A4Tech X7) is very cheap in this time. So if you can't deal with fact, that enemy is using mouse with macro, buy is too. But don't cry about cheating.
Actually, I love players saying: 'In 2k15 ppl still care about points'. What else should we care about? There is nothing more than prestige.

NetworkENZIE

307 posts

12:15pm Nov 30th 15

Quote from cake- on the 30th of November 2015

So if you really make a gaming side with ladders, everyone is allowed to use macros and scripts which is the same as macro? So basically you are allow people to cheat? Sounds interesting. I wish you good luck to get your side activ.

At first find the meaning of ingame script and macro.
Macro is kind of an installed software in mouse, instead of ingame script is simply forbidden command which gives you an advantage. Macro doesn't give you much advantage at all. At least not to me.

djole

50 posts

12:27pm Nov 30th 15

Can you please shut the fuck up network and accept that you got fucking banned for using macro ? Whining wont help.

NetworkENZIE

307 posts

12:30pm Nov 30th 15

Can you please shut the fuck up network and accept that you got fucking banned for using macro ? Whining wont help.

Quote from djole on the 30th of November 2015

What the fck are you talking about? I didn't get banned. And I don't whine. I am just defending the players who got banned for this shit.

If you dont have to say anything else, then you are the one, who should be quiet.

Thanks.

cake-

686 posts

12:35pm Nov 30th 15

Typical thirdie brain, who said you have to use macro? Noone is banned because of mouse software installed.
I own a sensei i have my mouse software installed i'm banned? No, i'm not because i didnt use the macro function.

Macro doesn't give you much advantage at all (c) @Network_

Nah, so why a lot of people doing it then? Its way easyer to press one button and your m1 shoots as hell instead of having fast finger's isnt it?

And if you think about, MACRO is similiar to a SCRIPTING because you write something down or in the macro case your record something afterwards your press the button where you binded it and the script is activated or the macro is activated..... So please stop complaining about it.

Go to your own gaming league and write a big fat banner.

HELLO THIS IS MY CRAPPY GAMING SITE I ALLOW SCRIPTS, MACROS, CHEATS IDC AS LONG YOU HAVE FUN ON THIS PAGE.

djole

50 posts

12:36pm Nov 30th 15

U are fucking boring, dont you have anything else to do in your life ? Stop talking shit , u are not right about anything you say.