CGAC - Version 1.5.5 Released

CGAC - Version 1.5.5 Released

CGAC - Version 1.5.5 Released - Page: 30

Thread started by imchris on Tuesday, 11:31pm July 15th with 448 replies. Views: 82,559

synz

682 posts

9:32am Nov 1st 14

No thanks do you know how many people would hack to win?

Quote from THOMAS. on the 1st of November 2014
As if it's hard to bypass it, well you know that better than anyone else here ))

assitoni

509 posts

11:22am Nov 1st 14

No thanks do you know how many people would hack to win?

Quote from synz on the 1st of November 2014
As if it's hard to bypass it, well you know that better than anyone else here ))

CGAC still did a pretty good job banning a few cheaters so far

Powwwerteqq

1,070 posts

11:25am Nov 1st 14

pretty sure u can bypass it by just renaming exe file

Bloopa :D

56 posts

11:56am Nov 1st 14

one of my teammates is having troubles with cgac, it crash at least once (at least!) in a match, so timeout, check if cg is on again, blablablalba, then heroes like "you where not on cgac during 5min omg cheat noob", just boring... so we ask everytime for cgac off for this guy, some are friendly and are agree, some are not. Just do something about this antishit plz...

EThAn<3

748 posts

12:11pm Nov 1st 14

one of my teammates is having troubles with cgac, it crash at least once (at least!) in a match, so timeout, check if cg is on again, blablablalba, then heroes like "you where not on cgac during 5min omg cheat noob", just boring... so we ask everytime for cgac off for this guy, some are friendly and are agree, some are not. Just do something about this antishit plz...

Quote from Bloopa on the 1st of November 2014

on va pas le citer mdrrr

spaR_

860 posts

12:28pm Nov 1st 14

Well just be greatful , it has banned cheaters and still continues to do so , it is a work in progress they will be set backs , but be patient , they have a life to you know

SuKraMzE

903 posts

1:14pm Nov 1st 14

Well just be greatful , it has banned cheaters and still continues to do so , it is a work in progress they will be set backs , but be patient , they have a life to you know

coulden't agree more mate

ANTONNN!

1,698 posts

1:19pm Nov 1st 14

Quote from SuKraMzE on the 1st of November 2014

2:23pm Nov 1st 14

Quote from SuKraMzE on the 1st of November 2014

Mattzyy

742 posts

2:24pm Nov 1st 14

noob anticheat, cant even fix problems.

jejUbe

50 posts

7:04pm Nov 1st 14

Quote from Mattzyy on the 1st of November 2014

+1

szczurek

26 posts

1:03am Nov 2nd 14

Quote from Mattzyy on the 1st of November 2014

agreed, was trying with my "real life problems" ;(

kitt.

13 posts

3:45am Nov 2nd 14

So many ungreatful people

Quote from ANTONNN! on the 31st of October 2014

yep.. but they want donations, admins from games want cgac in cups and leagues, players want cgac but we can't use it.

and not to mention what is so hard about it to give a fucking statement after 3 months without being asked in a topic in a CoD Forum which i couldn't care less about?

why not update the CGAC Forum.. seems like most Admins can't update the simplest things and i don't mean CGAC at this point...

peace

Quote from Kittz0r on the 31st of October 2014

I gived you a statement son:

http://i.gyazo.com/78d382164ac1993f3084a38f529c4cad.png

If we are not giving any statements that means we are busy on it, and all of us admins including the encoder do still have a real life & university/work ...

Quote from THOMAS. on the 31st of October 2014

yep there are no 2 minutes to write a news at the Mainpage in over 3 Months. then you also don't tell my why its only in the CoD Section when there is a CGAC Forum?

and i also have a life with a child who is in school and shit and im still able to get my "Online" things done, which is mostly annoying Admins.

Also its nice that i got 2 strikes for the same Post which is censoring my opinion because you can't stant negative Opinions otherwise you would answer my Questions or atleast give the Info that you guys will switch the CGAC Topics into the CGAC Area.. but banning me and giving me strike is easier...

furthermore:

Antonnn! said above: you seem to be really brilliant thinking we would run a league without an anticheat, cuz CGAC is the only anticheat supporting CoD4 still, not sure if you are aware of that lol ...

thats what happening at the ET Section, playing without an Anticheat in Cups and Ladders but thats ok?

seems like you guys have no clue what ya talking about

N1FTYYY'

882 posts

12:35pm Nov 2nd 14

So many ungreatful people

Quote from Kittz0r on the 2nd of November 2014

yep.. but they want donations, admins from games want cgac in cups and leagues, players want cgac but we can't use it.

and not to mention what is so hard about it to give a fucking statement after 3 months without being asked in a topic in a CoD Forum which i couldn't care less about?

why not update the CGAC Forum.. seems like most Admins can't update the simplest things and i don't mean CGAC at this point...

peace

Quote from ANTONNN! on the 31st of October 2014

I gived you a statement son:

http://i.gyazo.com/78d382164ac1993f3084a38f529c4cad.png

If we are not giving any statements that means we are busy on it, and all of us admins including the encoder do still have a real life & university/work ...

Quote from Kittz0r on the 31st of October 2014

yep there are no 2 minutes to write a news at the Mainpage in over 3 Months. then you also don't tell my why its only in the CoD Section when there is a CGAC Forum?

and i also have a life with a child who is in school and shit and im still able to get my "Online" things done, which is mostly annoying Admins.

Also its nice that i got 2 strikes for the same Post which is censoring my opinion because you can't stant negative Opinions otherwise you would answer my Questions or atleast give the Info that you guys will switch the CGAC Topics into the CGAC Area.. but banning me and giving me strike is easier...

furthermore:

Antonnn! said above: you seem to be really brilliant thinking we would run a league without an anticheat, cuz CGAC is the only anticheat supporting CoD4 still, not sure if you are aware of that lol ...

thats what happening at the ET Section, playing without an Anticheat in Cups and Ladders but thats ok?

seems like you guys have no clue what ya talking about

Quote from THOMAS. on the 31st of October 2014
couldn't agree more, marry me pls.