CGAC - Version 1.5.5 Released

CGAC - Version 1.5.5 Released

CGAC - Version 1.5.5 Released - Page: 29

Thread started by imchris on Tuesday, 11:31pm July 15th with 448 replies. Views: 82,567

5:55pm Oct 24th 14

#pray4moreunbans

Quote from D4V3 on the 24th of October 2014

=)

No WaY>

294 posts

7:15pm Oct 24th 14

#pray4morebans

Quote from D4V3 on the 24th of October 2014
+1

kitt.

13 posts

4:04am Oct 31st 14

hello? over 3 months.. maybe give some informations baout whats going on or just shut it down and say "fuck ya all"...

spaR_

860 posts

10:29am Oct 31st 14

So many ungreatful people

ANTONNN!

1,698 posts

11:00am Oct 31st 14

hello? over 3 months.. maybe give some informations baout whats going on or just shut it down and say "fuck ya all"...

Quote from Kittz0r on the 31st of October 2014
We are working on a new update of CGAC with improvements & bug fixes to fix most/all of the current problems, not sure when it will be released but we hope soonish

You seem really upset btw, no reason to act like this

@spaR_
indeed :p

celezi

1,058 posts

11:54am Oct 31st 14

Yes plz update cgac, because this version right now is the worst :/ Sorry im not trying to be rude or anything but this version doesnt work for 40% of the people

szczurek

26 posts

1:25pm Oct 31st 14

80% tbh ^^ but we are all a patient guys

kitt.

13 posts

2:43pm Oct 31st 14

Quote from THOMAS. on the 31st of October 2014

yep.. but they want donations, admins from games want cgac in cups and leagues, players want cgac but we can't use it.

and not to mention what is so hard about it to give a fucking statement after 3 months without being asked in a topic in a CoD Forum which i couldn't care less about?

why not update the CGAC Forum.. seems like most Admins can't update the simplest things and i don't mean CGAC at this point...

peace

ANTONNN!

1,698 posts

5:57pm Oct 31st 14

yep.. but they want donations, admins from games want cgac in cups and leagues, players want cgac but we can't use it.

and not to mention what is so hard about it to give a fucking statement after 3 months without being asked in a topic in a CoD Forum which i couldn't care less about?

why not update the CGAC Forum.. seems like most Admins can't update the simplest things and i don't mean CGAC at this point...

peace

I gived you a statement son:

http://i.gyazo.com/78d382164ac1993f3084a38f529c4cad.png

If we are not giving any statements that means we are busy on it, and all of us admins including the encoder do still have a real life & university/work ...

wizQ

1,001 posts

6:11pm Oct 31st 14

Default Game: Enemy Territory

Quote from Kittz0r

says it all.

Powwwerteqq

1,070 posts

6:13pm Oct 31st 14 and edited 7:34pm Oct 31st 14

i don't care how much time he needs to fix everything, just remove cgac from all the ladders until everything works fine at least for the majority of players
cba checking every 5 minutes if this shit is running or not / or getting lamed all the time by some retards

spaR_

860 posts

12:13am Nov 1st 14

No thanks do you know how many people would hack to win?

ANTONNN!

1,698 posts

1:57am Nov 1st 14

i don't care how much time he needs to fix everything, just remove cgac from all the ladders until everything works fine at least for the majority of players
cba checking every 5 minutes if this shit is running or not / or getting lamed all the time by some retards

Quote from Powwwerteqq on the 31st of October 2014
you seem to be really brilliant thinking we would run a league without an anticheat, cuz CGAC is the only anticheat supporting CoD4 still, not sure if you are aware of that lol ...

wizQ

1,001 posts

2:09am Nov 1st 14

^^^ I approve of this message.

kitt.

13 posts

2:24am Nov 1st 14

Quote from ANTONNN! on the 31st of October 2014

peace

I gived you a statement son:

http://i.gyazo.com/78d382164ac1993f3084a38f529c4cad.png

If we are not giving any statements that means we are busy on it, and all of us admins including the encoder do still have a real life & university/work ...

wow working since 3+ months witout any shit informations and no informations when its done.. but wait.. you hope it will be soon..

not worth my money which i would donate and in this case you can ask our polish ET Admin...

btw you are not answering my "question" why this shit is posted in CoD instaead in the CGAC Forum?
I don't give a fuck about Cod and i believe most CoD Players gives a fuck about Enemy Territory