Domain Name Change!

Domain Name Change!

Domain Name Change! - Page: 7

Thread started by LegacyAdmin on Sunday, 5:07pm October 13th with 101 replies. Views: 49,828

8:23pm Oct 15th 13

Me and a few New Zealanders haven't had any troubles :') Illuminati maybe ;O

DALEROXX

5,899 posts

1:56pm Nov 10th 13

Hey Asterix I hope you read this I had a thought that the thread system could be changed to let people lock there own thread's instead of having forum mods or admins do it for you or having to write /lock in there just to get someone to lock it.

Hope people think this is a good idea and don't hate on it just my thought's

Kitto

3,315 posts

2:00pm Nov 10th 13

Hey Asterix I hope you read this I had a thought that the thread system could be changed to let people lock there own thread's instead of having forum mods or admins do it for you or having to write /lock in there just to get someone to lock it.

Quote from DALEROXX on the 10th of November 2013
Many flaws.
People who post their own video's and then lock the thread so no one can respond accordingly.
Or, people who put URLs and then Lock. Could be all sorts of shit and you can't see the comment of people warning you because it is locked.

Overall, there are ample moderators/admins on to lock threads for people who want it done, or when it needs to be done.

Holey

2,644 posts

2:03pm Nov 10th 13

If somebody wants a thread locked, putting a support ticket through is probably the easiest thing to do. I know a couple of people with the relevant permissions who are monitoring the ticket queue basically 24/7 between them (United is an absolute gun with it), and it would likely get picked up and actioned extremely quickly.

Many flaws.
People who post their own video's and then lock the thread so no one can respond accordingly.
Or, people who put URLs and then Lock. Could be all sorts of shit and you can't see the comment of people warning you because it is locked.

Quote from Kitto on the 11th of November 2013
+1

DALEROXX

5,899 posts

2:09pm Nov 10th 13

Quote from Kitto on the 11th of November 2013
Many flaws.

Overall, there are ample moderators/admins on to lock threads for people who want it done, or when it needs to be done.

Would there be no way to limit what you can lock to a thread that has a comment's in there or something like this

Holey

2,644 posts

2:12pm Nov 10th 13

Support ticket is the way to go with this sort of thing bud.

If you wanted to discuss it further I'd suggest starting up another thread though, this one is supposed to be used for the discussion of the CyberGamer domain name change.

honey sugar bby

1,149 posts

2:14pm Nov 10th 13

did the entire site get upgraded?
i think it seems to load faster

Kitto

3,315 posts

2:24pm Nov 10th 13

did the entire site get upgraded?
i think it seems to load faster

Quote from Langford on the 11th of November 2013
I don't believe it was an 'up-grade' by an means, just a domain name change. Must just be a coincidence. In saying that, I could be wrong.

Antonio

6,994 posts

12:43am Nov 11th 13

we have enough trouble with mods randomly locking threads for no reason

no thanks

pjerre

311 posts

5:02am Dec 10th 13

Bad idea

Holey

2,644 posts

5:27am Dec 10th 13

Bad idea

Quote from Lunatikk, on the 10th of December 2013