BAN FOR NOTHING !!

BAN FOR NOTHING !!

BAN FOR NOTHING !! - Page: 8

Thread started by suaby on Wednesday, 11:16pm November 13th with 125 replies. Views: 23,233

myzz

367 posts

1:59am Nov 16th 13

bla bla bla.. doesnt metter what u say, i know its lie.. cg is corrupted, and if player doesnt feel it on his own skin, he will still trust in ur ward, so i dont blame any other players who think his ban was correctly, we know truth, and we know he didnt hack, and we know that only One evidence for our last mate envy ar words of Ephix Team (hahahah myzzz) and about ban for demo.. if u think that vka was hacking.. u ar so noob in this game..
r i p .

Quote from suaby on the 16th of November 2013

So you aren't whining we think this is vkaaa, you are whining you don't think we gave proof and vkaaa's first ban was not fair? Okay thanks for admitting he was returned, have a nice day.

suaby

71 posts

2:10am Nov 16th 13

Larsu

109 posts

2:12am Nov 16th 13

well dude, you do 2nd account - this is your mistake, specially if you have been banned before and your ban doesnt gone. So why the hell you cry? 8) I don't know nothing about ur prev ban, it can be not fair, it can be fair - i dont care, you do next account so you get fair ban now 8)

Quote from suaby on the 15th of November 2013

nothing in this case is fair.

Quote from Larsu on the 15th of November 2013

this is fair enough for me - when i was been esl admin - someone has do fucking multi account after ban - and i just ban this person... so you want to tell me - it is fair enough for the other one if someone is banned and try to keep himself to do not make new account? so what is fair enough for you? 8)

suaby

71 posts

2:13am Nov 16th 13

, and we know that only One evidence for our last mate envy ar words of Ephix Team (hahahah myzzz) and about ban for demo.. if u think that vka was hacking.. u ar so noob in this game..

Quote from myzz on the 16th of November 2013

So you aren't whining we think this is vkaaa, you are whining you don't think we gave proof and vkaaa's first ban was not fair? Okay thanks for admitting he was returned, have a nice day.

Dont talking like a tard and stop blame me for ur mistakes. U ar so simple.

r0ck

1 posts

3:19am Nov 16th 13

Because of people like u (Suaby and other from BUSTED) almost everyone in europe hate Polish ppl

myzz

367 posts

4:08am Nov 16th 13

, and we know that only One evidence for our last mate envy ar words of Ephix Team (hahahah myzzz) and about ban for demo.. if u think that vka was hacking.. u ar so noob in this game..

Quote from myzz on the 16th of November 2013

Dont talking like a tard and stop blame me for ur mistakes. U ar so simple.

I'm sorry I don't speak whatever language that was.

imGZUZ gEts_rEkt

59 posts

4:21am Nov 16th 13

somebody pls post a screen with matching hardware id´s and lock this pls

Somek

9 posts

5:27am Nov 16th 13

sorry guys but i have to say that, that's funny as fuck

Alexandra

113 posts

6:18am Nov 16th 13

funny topic of conversation

vkkaaa

18 posts

9:14am Nov 16th 13

Quote from obv Kenobi on the 16th of November 2013

MAx1

10 posts

11:00am Nov 16th 13

GG

D4V3

2,496 posts

11:55am Nov 16th 13

You picked 3 situations which were not obvious, you must be joking.

MAx1

10 posts

12:02pm Nov 16th 13

So record me for u obv situations

MAx1

10 posts

12:05pm Nov 16th 13

btw hax (for u) make simple mistake

suaby

71 posts

1:10pm Nov 16th 13

Quote from vkkaaa on the 16th of November 2013

Quote from obv Kenobi on the 16th of November 2013

Cmon, do it, its so simple, just press Printscreen and upload to site with img.

anyway Kenobi we talk about that from first post of this thread.