Banned for no reason..

Banned for no reason..

Banned for no reason.. - Page: 2

Thread started by hoodie. on Friday, 3:32pm July 5th with 17 replies. Views: 5,382

evilbunny

31 posts

10:37am Jul 6th 13

for someone who just registered a couple of days ago and didn't know about CG you sure know a lot about how CG works...

i still know nothing about how the timestamp stuff works because 1. i have never called someone out for cheating needing a demo and 2. i have never been called a cheater...

raf simons

6,190 posts

11:03am Jul 6th 13 and edited 12:55pm Jul 6th 13

@ admins, is it not a policy of cybergamer to release(privately to the player only) all evidence pertaining to the ban??

Like, I'm sure he's probably a cheater, and you guys probably made the right decision, but you can't leave people in the dark like this.

myzz

367 posts

1:50pm Jul 6th 13

@ admins, is it not a policy of cybergamer to release(privately to the player only) all evidence pertaining to the ban??

Like, I'm sure he's probably a cheater, and you guys probably made the right decision, but you can't leave people in the dark like this.

Quote from dardar on the 6th of July 2013

He knows it is himself. The only reason he wants to know what the link is, is so he can return again and not be banned this time. Releasing the information for a RWB only helps them avoid bans in the future.