Thread started by HODOR! on Saturday, 2:31am April 13th with 7 replies. Views: 2,374
2:31am Apr 13th 13
recently I've been getting problems with being logged in.
I've got my account set to remember me, but the follow things happen.
1.I go to cybergamer and I'm not logged in
2. I click the questionmark for: forgot my password.
3. cybergamer says: You can't have forgotten your password as you're logged in (and I'm idd logged in all of a sudden)
1. I go to cybergamer and I'm logged in
2. click my name and go to my newly made team through there.
3. teampage and I'm not logged in anymore all of a sudden.
4. click questionmark and I'm logged in again (but never on teampage :/)
Just try actually logging out and logging in again.
1. get confirmation on the right side (thumbs up) that I've logged in.
2. not actually logged in
3. use questionmark again (works this time)
4. enter my email and get the message about already being logged in again
2:04pm Apr 13th 13
I've never had my browser telling me that cg is down, so we don't have that in common.
I do however also use chrome, so there might be something there.
bassicly it comes down to cg randomly being logged in and logged out on different internal pages all in 1 visit of the site :/
6:15pm Apr 16th 13
CG migrated servers not too long ago. I've not experienced any issues logging in and out, but I have had times where Cloudfare has stepped in and asked me to refresh.
That said, I'll speak to the site developer shortly and see if we can resolve this as soon as possible. Just check for me though, you didn't click a link that was anything like http://www.cybergamer.org. (note the dot at the end)? This acts as a different URL and won't set a cookie/session for http://www.cybergamer.org, which means when you click forgot password or another link and get redirected to the URL without the dot, you won't be logged in anymore as the cookie/session wasn't set for that URL.