Banned for no reason!

Banned for no reason!

Banned for no reason!

Thread started by inaktiv on Monday, 3:21pm October 8th with 7 replies. Views: 2,516

inaktiv

700 posts

3:21pm Oct 8th 12

Hello,

i want to appeal my ban on Cybergamer.
I've been banned for cheating, but when i asked stripz on which evidence it's been based, he didn't reply anything, multiple times. Kinda weird for me, because we had some disagreements in the past.

Well, it's probably based on the GV ban my key received, but i don't understand why you simply ban someone without doing any research at all.

http://game-violations.ggl.com/index.php?page=Thread&postID=217115#post217115

As stated in this topic i got keylogged and someone else cheated with the key. It's not my fault if some faggot cheats with my key which he got through keylogging me, is it?

So check this and i'm looking forward to be unbanned very soon, otherwise you've just proven that you guys aren't able to do a good adminjob.

Cya

svenne

1 posts

4:28pm Oct 8th 12

Didnt you quit?

Mattzyy

742 posts

6:08pm Oct 8th 12

www.cybergamer.org/support/

Make a support ticket.

virtuo

62 posts

8:22am Oct 9th 12

Didnt you quit?

Quote from Baconu17 on the 8th of October 2012

Jonn

880 posts

12:18pm Oct 9th 12

Dear Flaur,

I apologise for the ban; one of our admins made a mistake. Your account has now been unbanned and you may continue to play CyberGamer.

Jon

inaktiv

700 posts

1:57pm Oct 9th 12

Thank you very much

Jonn

880 posts

2:35pm Oct 9th 12

Weekend, we only ban based on IP matches. Whilst it may seem a coincidence that out of anyone that could have keylogged it is someone one hour away, this is not definitive enough to warrant a ban.