PUG Suggestion

PUG Suggestion

PUG Suggestion

Thread started by HIYAharry on Thursday, 9:24pm August 18th with 8 replies. Views: 3,294

HIYAharry

35 posts

9:24pm Aug 18th 11

If possible I think there should be a system in place to show the reliability of a player. For example is a player joins 5 PUGs and plays four fully, and leaves the fifth early with no replacement then his reliability would be 80%. I think using this and any other ideas you guys have about it, it could improve the people leaving early problem.

z I

63 posts

9:27pm Aug 18th 11

Sounds like a good idea, user should be able to rate the player but only if they have been on the same team/pug within a certain time frame.

_JP_

48 posts

9:27pm Aug 18th 11

decent idea

but there was alrdy something like this suggested in a other topic

crookedv2

109 posts

10:01pm Aug 18th 11

could be useful imo

redrevis

42 posts

10:14pm Aug 18th 11

But lets say a player has 80% reliability, then what? Do they not get to play, or is there a percentage limit and after that you can't play or what? So in other words, what effect does this reliability have, rather than just being able to see it?

crookedv2

109 posts

10:55pm Aug 18th 11

well we can ban those players from PUGs only for a month or two
when a ban ends his reliability goes 10-15 percent back to remove his ban so he would be like 70
he can stop leaving pugs or if he continues doing it he would get another 2 month ban etc

idk it was the first thing that came into my head xD

HIYAharry

35 posts

11:10pm Aug 18th 11

I thought of the idea but couldn't think how it could be implemented and what the limits should be. Maybe the reliability could be in a two week period or so, and if the players reliability drops to a certain level 90% or so? Then the player cannot play PUGS until the end of that period when the reliability resets.

Blazevic

139 posts

12:41am Aug 19th 11

www.cybergamer.org/forums/thread/267522/Answer-to-the-PUG-problem/

I made a thread about a rating system suggestion which is bascially what ur looking for, rate the player based on anything by adding a comment,

Thumbs up (Comment here)
Thumbs down (Comment here)

pretty much the ESL gather system but incoperated with the pug system on here.

Little example would be, if a player leaves, doesnt join teamspeak, teamkills or generally swears and whines at others then after the pug is finished the players participating in that pug can rate each player individualy

Thumb down (didnt join teamspeak at all, but joined the game as fast as possible to take scope)

and so on

HIYAharry

35 posts

12:45am Aug 19th 11

Righto I'll take a look, I didnt see your thread sorry.