2020 vCoD fragmovie

2020 vCoD fragmovie

2020 vCoD fragmovie

Thread started by rapidzjeh / nath on Sunday, 5:43pm October 4th with 7 replies. Views: 491

rapidzjeh / nath

59 posts

5:43pm Oct 4th 20

Hey guys! So I've made my first fragmovie with bullet syncing to the music and color correction with video editing! Take a look and let me know what you think. My next movie will be from the nations cup I'm taking part in next week, I'm representing team UK vs 20 teams from other nations including team Canada and team USA. Should be fun, I'll post the stream link below for the matches, normally streamed around 8pm bst! Enjoy!

vioqor

999 posts

9:39am Oct 5th 20

Really nice movie man!
Such nostalgia haha, this game really was my introduction to competitive gaming.
Didn't even know vcod was still so active, was surprised when I saw the NC stream online a few days ago.

Btw is vcod just rifle only now or?

d3do

1,148 posts

10:53am Oct 5th 20

Nice one and what an awesome game, so many memories.

PSiHO

36 posts

2:37pm Oct 9th 20

Cod1 nice memories i miss this , btw nice movie

exelnl

15 posts

4:48am Oct 18th 20 - in reply to rapidzjeh / nath's post

Sweet movie bro! When you watch this movie you really get the feelings how it was back in the days haha. Didn’t play this cod for a long time because I was only 13/14 years old, but when Call of duty 2 released in 25 October 2005. These 2 call of duty’s + cod4 are the best call of duty’s ever made no doubt. Hope to see more movies of you in the upcoming events with call of duty 2.

rapidzjeh / nath

59 posts

8:14pm Oct 21st 20 - in reply to vioqor's post

No, there is also an awps version, this was just what I had been playing / mixing for for most of 2020, awps scene is now back and active with a lot of cups and stuff

rapidzjeh / nath

59 posts

8:15pm Oct 21st 20 - in reply to d3do's post

Nice one and what an awesome game, so many memories.

Quote from d3do on the 5th of October 2020
Thankyou mate!

rapidzjeh / nath

59 posts

8:16pm Oct 21st 20 - in reply to exelnl's post

Sweet movie bro! When you watch this movie you really get the feelings how it was back in the days haha. Didn’t play this cod for a long time because I was only 13/14 years old, but when Call of duty 2 released in 25 October 2005. These 2 call of duty’s + cod4 are the best call of duty’s ever made no doubt. Hope to see more movies of you in the upcoming events with call of duty 2.

Quote from exelnl on the 18th of October 2020
Im sure something for cod2 will come up soon, just keep an eye out