LPL Nations Cup 2020

LPL Nations Cup 2020

LPL Nations Cup 2020

Thread started by LEDAX on Sunday, 11:41pm January 26th with 4 replies. Views: 1,421

LEDAX

82 posts

11:41pm Jan 26th 20

Hello everybody.
I recently talked with head about why not make a Nations Cup in CoD2?
Head suggests making a tournament so that the organizers can see how many teams and players will be online. Only after this can already think about the national tournament. Also need at least 12 national teams. Each team must have at least 5 players.
I completely agree what head said. But I think so. If you take the same night tournament (even if it is paid), it will not be as motivating and interesting as a national tournament. When it comes to the national team of his country, the player is ready to train and play matches in order to later become a winner in the national tournament.
It is better to start the national chalice after two - four months after the end of the Nations Cup in CoD4 this allows players to return to CoD2, adapt, train and play matches. Most players will answer that why all this is necessary and all in this spirit. But such players later begin to talk about how these games were the best and with them were your best times. (Also you will not lose anything from this, since basically every day you are at the computer and only playing other games).
Players with CoD4 managed to realize their national tournament, which in the end even the former players of national teams got out of a large inactivity, but what about CoD2? Or will we bury the game again for the tenth time?
Be sure to write in the comments what you think about this and your suggestions. Disseminate this information to your players and your communities! It all depends on you!

Cpt. Hamza

31 posts

3:04am Jan 27th 20 - in reply to LEDAX's post

Hello everybody.
I recently talked with head about why not make a Nations Cup in CoD2?
Head suggests making a tournament so that the organizers can see how many teams and players will be online. Only after this can already think about the national tournament. Also need at least 12 national teams. Each team must have at least 5 players.
I completely agree what head said. But I think so. If you take the same night tournament (even if it is paid), it will not be as motivating and interesting as a national tournament. When it comes to the national team of his country, the player is ready to train and play matches in order to later become a winner in the national tournament.
It is better to start the national chalice after two - four months after the end of the Nations Cup in CoD4 this allows players to return to CoD2, adapt, train and play matches. Most players will answer that why all this is necessary and all in this spirit. But such players later begin to talk about how these games were the best and with them were your best times. (Also you will not lose anything from this, since basically every day you are at the computer and only playing other games).
Players with CoD4 managed to realize their national tournament, which in the end even the former players of national teams got out of a large inactivity, but what about CoD2? Or will we bury the game again for the tenth time?
Be sure to write in the comments what you think about this and your suggestions. Disseminate this information to your players and your communities! It all depends on you!

Quote from LEDAX on the 26th of January 2020
Team Kazhastan (myss, pupi, prolex, cpt. Hamza and one more)

JazuR

1 posts

11:07pm Jan 27th 20

Nice idea!

lafnian1990

3 posts

12:14pm Jun 17th 20

Starting a tournament is a good indicator of a quarantine ends. I am sure that the old champions will be able to strengthen their positions and the fans will receive their portion of adrenaline. I recently read fake review articles about the start date of the tournament. I checked the information using this program. You can https://gradesfixer.com/plagiarism-checker/ continue reading this. Articles were written by one person from Columbine Magazine. I recommend you read the official resources.

strumph

74 posts

1:12pm Jun 18th 20

+1