Bring back the rest of the map...

Bring back the rest of the maps sick and tired of tj/burg every day

Bring back the rest of the maps sick and tired of tj/burg every day

Thread started by robijas on Tuesday, 5:05pm March 5th with 16 replies. Views: 607

robijas

46 posts

5:05pm Mar 5th 19

Its time to add the rest maps to the veto now the cod2 is active again u should of consider changing the whole veto system and add back the rest maps @head , @dutchboy , @Mr.Spacemonkey

Fixuz

59 posts

5:53pm Mar 5th 19

Bring back harbor!!!!

mordockcod2

10 posts

5:53pm Mar 5th 19

agree +1

Blackchaos.'

9 posts

5:55pm Mar 5th 19

i would love to play vallente for a change or something else

m4uz

87 posts

6:52pm Mar 5th 19

+1
Dude you should be an admin

irreeL

209 posts

6:53pm Mar 5th 19

How much as I would like to play other maps, there is a reason that it's down to 5 maps (and occasional 6 > trainstation)...

Fixuz

59 posts

7:35pm Mar 5th 19 - in reply to m4uz's post

ROBIJAS for admin!!

Dutchboy

965 posts

8:46pm Mar 5th 19 - in reply to robijas's post

Its time to add the rest maps to the veto now the cod2 is active again u should of consider changing the whole veto system and add back the rest maps @head , @dutchboy , @Mr.Spacemonkey :)

Quote from robijas on the 5th of March 2019
who are you to decide that cod2 is active again, it is active but it is not even close to the prime days back on CB.

So guess you have to deal with it.

However, if you paid attention to the rules, you could fine the actuall maplist.

The following maps can be played within the standard CyberGamer ladders:
• mp_breakout
• mp_brecourt
• mp_burgundy
• mp_carentan
• mp_dawnville
• mp_decoy
• mp_downtown
• mp_farmhouse
• mp_harbor
• mp_leningrad
• mp_matmata
• mp_railyard
• mp_rhine
• mp_toujane
• mp_trainstation
• mp_vallente

This means, however the maps may not be in the veto system, you are still able to pick them. Simply challenge a team and don´t select VETO, but pick a map.

So next time @robijas read the rules before complaining in an useless topic.

m4uz on the 5th of March 2019 +1 Dude you should be an admin

@m4uz, that my friend is most likely never gonna happen.

Cheers

robijas

46 posts

9:55pm Mar 5th 19 - in reply to Dutchboy's post

Its time to add the rest maps to the veto now the cod2 is active again u should of consider changing the whole veto system and add back the rest maps @head , @dutchboy , @Mr.Spacemonkey :)

Quote from Dutchboy on the 5th of March 2019
who are you to decide that cod2 is active again, it is active but it is not even close to the prime days back on CB.

So guess you have to deal with it.

However, if you paid attention to the rules, you could fine the actuall maplist.

The following maps can be played within the standard CyberGamer ladders:
• mp_breakout
• mp_brecourt
• mp_burgundy
• mp_carentan
• mp_dawnville
• mp_decoy
• mp_downtown
• mp_farmhouse
• mp_harbor
• mp_leningrad
• mp_matmata
• mp_railyard
• mp_rhine
• mp_toujane
• mp_trainstation
• mp_vallente

This means, however the maps may not be in the veto system, you are still able to pick them. Simply challenge a team and don´t select VETO, but pick a map.

So next time @robijas read the rules before complaining in an useless topic.

m4uz on the 5th of March 2019 +1 Dude you should be an admin

@m4uz, that my friend is most likely never gonna happen.

Cheers

Quote from robijas on the 5th of March 2019
Not complaining about anything just saying u should change it, doubt anyone would play harbor when i select it they just gonna type match cancel so whats the point of it

robijas

46 posts

10:02pm Mar 5th 19

And i never said its as acitve as back in the days so pipe down please no need to be rude

jadeamber

9 posts

4:57pm Mar 6th 19 and edited 10:58pm Mar 11th 19

@Dutchboy powcamp?

robijas

46 posts

5:03pm Mar 6th 19

@dutchboy i dont see the rest of the maps that can be selected http://prntscr.com/mu573g hmmm?

pussyfothermuckers

983 posts

11:58pm Mar 12th 19

So first you complain about not playing enough maps, then Dutchboy gives you a long list of maps you can choose from, then you complain again about not picking a map like ''harbor'', because they will match cancel...

Dude, WTF do you want?

Also, there is a reason why people only play the usual five maps...

robijas

46 posts

2:00am Mar 13th 19 - in reply to pussyfothermuckers's post

So first you complain about not playing enough maps, then Dutchboy gives you a long list of maps you can choose from, then you complain again about not picking a map like ''harbor'', because they will match cancel...

Dude, WTF do you want?

Also, there is a reason why people only play the usual five maps...

Quote from pussyfothermuckers on the 12th of March 2019
Who the fuck will play harbor in 2k19 everyone gonna whine about it, it takes 1min to change the system so we can pick other maps but its what ever keep this shit site , and the reason why we keep playing usual maps and not the rest is Mr Pussy?

pussyfothermuckers

983 posts

9:31pm Mar 13th 19

This shit site is the only site that gives us as players to play for something (elo on ladder) for this dead game. Be happy there is a site like cybergamer to support us players. You can whine all day about the maps, some people will never change and for some this was allready a problem on clanbase. I am happy to play 5 maps on LAN, the rest I don't care about. The ladder is cancer anyways...

I see you complaining, but you don't bring any solution to the table. Contact admins if you have a solution...