swalker- banned

swalker- banned

swalker- banned

Thread started by drzaic on Monday, 11:28pm January 7th with 33 replies. Views: 3,296

drzaic

45 posts

11:28pm Jan 7th 19

Hello there,

some of u might know that few cod2\4 players is, or were playing PUBG at the highest professional level, such as benq5, mam1c, zeko, djoleOP, elwzoy, myself and one and only SWALKER!!!

We were playing qualifiers for PRO PUBG League (biggest PUBG league ever, could say such as LCS in LoL). My team\org. made it all the way to the finals, after weeks and weeks of qualifications. eSuba played pretty well, and they made trough aswell.
After a rough day 1, 2nd day we played amazing and at the end we missed that offline finals, only for freaking 3 kills, its like u lose 1 vs fucking 5 on idk brecourt..

eSuba went trough, and I was like WTF, gj, I guess... But in Minsk they sucked dick, packed their things after day 1 and flew back to esp at home in peace...

Few weeks after everything, there was rumor's about few professional players might'v been using 'radar', 'esp' cheats as a 3rd party program at home. Today they finally published official list of those scumbags that used cheats on fucking highest level of PUBG! In front of 5k+ viewers on twitch every day, spamming twitter about their success on daily bases, they decided to cheat their ass off just to sign a fcking contract with some low budget organization...

On that VAC list is our dear offline beast, greatest CoD2 player of all time eSuba -swalker

Since he renamed his twitter account, deleted every post, didnt log on steam for days, swalkie, I really hope to see you in Prague. PS. Don't forget to bring ur 2nd monitor, might see something there.

www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqp71g

Here u can read official statement from PUBG esports.

Happy NY everyone, and cu @ Prague!
Regards.

LEDAX

64 posts

12:53am Jan 8th 19

it's like a war in another country. You are setting up a war on foreign territory and you can get away from there to the right time PUBG ---> CoD2 serious business

blastyy

58 posts

9:19am Jan 8th 19 and edited 1:41pm Jan 9th 19

d3do

1,078 posts

10:33am Jan 8th 19

Why swalkie, oh why?

F1co-

225 posts

3:36pm Jan 8th 19

I cN bet my ass they cheated on cod2 lan 2 but fuck it its only mee i gueess martas i f your sister poyyy

FuShyyy

286 posts

6:22pm Jan 8th 19

au hahahahahah

robijas

46 posts

11:56pm Jan 15th 19

retard was cheating on cod aswell

NightfurY!

106 posts

12:40am Jan 29th 19

just CZ skillHAX i guess one time haxor always haxor ... guess who is rank 1 on Cod2 Leadder now Paramore MarHax and the ProHAX crew

lennzy

411 posts

4:46pm Jan 30th 19

Wasn't this noob like busted in early cod or something?

On topic, that's pretty embarrassing

faz

20 posts

12:20am Feb 24th 19 - in reply to robijas's post

retard was cheating on cod aswell

Quote from robijas on the 15th of January 2019

Hmmm.... https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-5849ce84-vb408748.html Looks like you aint better :c

robijas

46 posts

6:52pm Feb 24th 19

@faz stfu kurwa anyad i admited i cheated unlike this idiot

faz

20 posts

9:26pm Feb 25th 19 - in reply to robijas's post

@faz stfu kurwa anyad i admited i cheated unlike this idiot :D

Quote from robijas on the 24th of February 2019
What does it mean that you admited it? You confirmed that this pbbans recorded guid was yours cause we wasnt sure?

robijas

46 posts

10:18pm Feb 25th 19 - in reply to faz's post

@faz stfu kurwa anyad i admited i cheated unlike this idiot :D

Quote from faz on the 25th of February 2019
What does it mean that you admited it? You confirmed that this pbbans recorded guid was yours cause we wasnt sure?

Quote from robijas on the 24th of February 2019

yes and what exactly are u trying to accomplish with saying my guid is banned on pbbans?

kuusi palaa

570 posts

12:58pm Mar 3rd 19

swalker was always unknown lil nub

K1rba

2 posts

1:10pm Mar 3rd 19

"greatest CoD2 player of all time eSuba -swalker" trololololo