[LAN] - TLS Finale - 22.-24.2....

[LAN] - TLS Finale - 22.-24.2.2019 - Prague

[LAN] - TLS Finale - 22.-24.2.2019 - Prague - Page: 20

Thread started by d3do on Friday, 4:32pm November 16th with 330 replies. Views: 64,099

NALUUMp

28 posts

5:53pm Feb 11th 19 - in reply to d3do's post

yeah,too bad we couldnt make it work.im probably gonna play there(to mix it with hypnotize) to meet with some of the crew.cya there

nunek

8 posts

8:11pm Feb 11th 19

Dedo more info about stream?

facilos

369 posts

10:32am Feb 12th 19 and edited 11:45am Feb 12th 19

To every stream related questions:

https://www.twitch.tv/facilos

22.02.2019 9:00 CET

d3do

1,080 posts

3:48pm Feb 14th 19

---IMPORTANT NOTICE---

I was just contacted by the venue and they told me that they have found a way to rent 144hz monitors for the event, but the rent cost would be 300€ in total for all 30 monitors, which is a fair price. Now, if you guys want to play on 144hz monitors, this can be done if someone can initiate and gather donations in the amount of 300€ total and send the full amount to me by Sunday (they need to have this confirmed by Sunday, to have enough time to process everything). I unfortunately do not have the time currently to chase people and go around gathering this money, so if there is a will for someone else to initiate this and gather it by Sunday, we can do it. Otherwise, I will thank them for the offer and reject it.

Please, discuss this among yourselves and let me know if someone will step up to try and gather donations for this.

Important note is that they will either rent 30 monitors or none, it can not be done individually.

Thanks!

elwzoy!

290 posts

3:55pm Feb 14th 19

It's around 3€ per player if every team decides to chip in. I'm willing to collect the money on my PayPal account and give it to d3do.

If you are a team attending the event, please consider paying such a small amount to drastically improve the experience of theevent.

If you'd like to pay, get in contact with me on discord - elwzoy#5333 and I'll provide you the PayPal information.

Here is a document of list of teams which paid
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OQa_VLl-tl6mum1EKbYGxZqtKD2SOxB2sjJBnziMr0s/edit?usp=sharing

Dutchboy

965 posts

3:56pm Feb 14th 19 and edited 4:10pm Feb 14th 19 - in reply to d3do's post

---IMPORTANT NOTICE---

I was just contacted by the venue and they told me that they have found a way to rent 144hz monitors for the event, but the rent cost would be 300€ in total for all 30 monitors, which is a fair price. Now, if you guys want to play on 144hz monitors, this can be done if someone can initiate and gather donations in the amount of 300€ total and send the full amount to me by Sunday (they need to have this confirmed by Sunday, to have enough time to process everything). I unfortunately do not have the time currently to chase people and go around gathering this money, so if there is a will for someone else to initiate this and gather it by Sunday, we can do it. Otherwise, I will thank them for the offer and reject it.

Please, discuss this among yourselves and let me know if someone will step up to try and gather donations for this.

Important note is that they will either rent 30 monitors or none, it can not be done individually.

Thanks!

Quote from d3do on the 14th of February 2019

Pm me or Elwzoy if you want to do a donation. So we can see how much money would be needed extra, like ive told d3do if the community chips in, i will. Lets all do this together.

Monkkkkkkk

299 posts

3:57pm Feb 14th 19

+1 let's go cmon

d3do

1,080 posts

3:58pm Feb 14th 19 - in reply to Dutchboy's post

---IMPORTANT NOTICE---

Thanks!

Quote from Dutchboy on the 14th of February 2019

Pm me or d3do if you want to do a donation. So we can see how much money would be needed extra, like ive told d3do if the community chips in, i will. Lets all do this together.

If we gather +/- 150 euro, im able to chip in the rest. But i first want to see effort from you guys.

Quote from d3do on the 14th of February 2019
Don't PM me, please.

d3do

1,080 posts

4:02pm Feb 14th 19

Team iNFINITE will chip in 20 Euro.

blastyy

59 posts

4:15pm Feb 14th 19

"IT DRASTICALLY IMPROVES THE LAN EXPERIENCE"

u must be shitting me

so basically you say gaming nowadays is all about "give me the best computer equipment and maybe I will enjoy playing"
hilarious.

elwzoy!

290 posts

4:19pm Feb 14th 19 - in reply to blastyy's post

yeah well if you're still sitting with a 60Hz monitor at home then I assume you don't care whether you play on 60Hz in the venue or not. 90% of the players aren't stuck in 20th century though and been playing on 144Hz monitors for years. Nobody is forcing you to pay, but paying extra 3,33€ which is like nothing to get a much better experience while playing the game is a good deal and you won't change my mind.

iconz

521 posts

4:26pm Feb 14th 19 - in reply to blastyy's post

(sorry dedo he made me!!)

It is very simple. There is no one on this stupid earth, who sits in front a 144hz screen, plays on it for an hour and then go's back to 60/75hz who says:''This isnt anything different?''.

The difference is huge. The 3-4 euro it costs extra for everyone (in a perfect world) massively improves the quality of the experience. I personally wasnt to bothered about the hz this lan because I accepted it. Now there is a choice I think it would be stupid not to accept it!

Atleast pay the few bucks to experience the difference for yourself once instead of hearing it from others ;)!

blastyy

59 posts

4:38pm Feb 14th 19

I am not trying to change your mind I just wonder how players has changed from "going to lan with no equipment, no config, with just couple of beers in the bag" to "we need 144hz, mouse fix, foot massage etc."

The game is always the same, if you are good, you will win anyway. Eyes will get used to 60hz in 10 minutes and then you will se no difference.

In adulthood 3,33 euros are nothing, but I can't see reason why I should bother.

Bl4diii

632 posts

4:41pm Feb 14th 19

elwzoy discord!

pawadox

14 posts

4:42pm Feb 14th 19

OBSCURE will chip in 15 euro!