Ex-COD4 player looking for tea...

Ex-COD4 player looking for team or players

Ex-COD4 player looking for team or players

Thread started by ElviS[S] on Tuesday, 6:16pm February 6th with 24 replies. Views: 2,010

ElviS[S]

291 posts

6:16pm Feb 6th 18

Hi, I'm looking for a team or players to make team with. Played Cod4 (CGm,Invite). Just bought Battalion 1944 and wanna learn spots,nades,callouts and strategy with someone with experience from cod2 or cod4. I can speak English and Croatian. Add me on steam : ElviS ( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198448649266 )

Gemini

4 posts

6:31pm Feb 6th 18

Great fucking guy, was a solid AK player from my experience with him. The nicest fuckin guy you'll meet. GL mate.

Lukayy

1,009 posts

6:56pm Feb 6th 18

How long before you cheat on this game too? ..

ElviS[S]

291 posts

7:33pm Feb 6th 18

Bought cheat even before game went out. You know gotta be prepared

Vanir

1,798 posts

8:08pm Feb 6th 18

Great fucking guy, was a solid AK player from my experience with him. The nicest fuckin guy you'll meet. GL mate.

Quote from qdE on the 6th of February 2018
Great fucking guy when he shits on you in 2v2 CG with cheats and continously flames about him being a god in the game, then gets banned 1 week after.
Avoid.

whadez

1,219 posts

8:15pm Feb 6th 18

Quote from Vanir on the 6th of February 2018
Great fucking guy when he shits on you in 2v2 CG with cheats and continously flames about him being a god in the game, then gets banned 1 week after.
Avoid.

Quote from qdE on the 6th of February 2018
+1

ElviS[S]

291 posts

8:41pm Feb 6th 18

+1

mikey

696 posts

4:19pm Feb 7th 18

lol this was like 3-5 years ago guys. i was one of the most toxic kids in cod4 getting banned for flaming all the time and raging.

people change give this guy a chance

whadez

1,219 posts

4:21pm Feb 7th 18

lol this was like 3-5 years ago guys. i was one of the most toxic kids in cod4 getting banned for flaming all the time and raging.

people change give this guy a chance

Quote from mikey on the 7th of February 2018
He cheated on us yesteryear November. :-)

ElviS[S]

291 posts

6:48pm Feb 7th 18

You will always stick to that i was banned, yet proof was never given or provided of me cheating. You being bad or worse than me doesnt mean i cheat. It's easier to say "he cheats" than say "hey im bad i need to improve". I do NOT have any kind of cheats for any game. As i said few years ago i had cheat for couple of weeks but it was before i played with and vs higher opponents. Yes I'm not proud that i used cheat for few weeks in my long past, but I'm man enough to admit it. When i played you Vanir i DID NOT have any kind of cheats. You can tell whatever you want and that won't change anything. I was banned because admins were corrupt at that time i contacted few admins that confirmed that there was NOT any proof against me yet i got banned for cheating. Even few of them removed my ban but after few hours i got banned again by the same butthurt croatian admin. You can hate and insult but you need to accept that i was and I still am better than you as a player. Whadez as i said i don't have cheats so i couldnt cheat on you if played you in November. Peace

Lukayy

1,009 posts

6:55pm Feb 7th 18

on the 7th of February 2018]
You will always stick to that i was banned, yet proof was never given or provided of me cheating. You being bad or worse than me doesnt mean i cheat. It's easier to say "he cheats" than say "hey im bad i need to improve". I do NOT have any kind of cheats for any game. As i said few years ago i had cheat for couple of weeks but it was before i played with and vs higher opponents. Yes I'm not proud that i used cheat for few weeks in my long past, but I'm man enough to admit it. When i played you Vanir i DID NOT have any kind of cheats. You can tell whatever you want and that won't change anything. I was banned because admins were corrupt at that time i contacted few admins that confirmed that there was NOT any proof against me yet i got banned for cheating. Even few of them removed my ban but after few hours i got banned again by the same butthurt croatian admin. You can hate and insult but you need to accept that i was and I still am better than you as a player. Whadez as i said i don't have cheats so i couldnt cheat on you if played you in November. Peace

Quote from ElviS[S

I played with you. You were cheating.

whadez

1,219 posts

7:06pm Feb 7th 18

There is no reason of covering up all the evidence against you. Everything is on the table. Hope you wont make the same mistakes as you did during your CoD4 "career".

ISNO

347 posts

7:15pm Feb 7th 18

still love you for the person that you are, my sweet little cheater. nice guy gl

ElviS[S]

291 posts

7:53pm Feb 7th 18

still love you for the person that you are, my sweet little cheater. nice guy gl

Quote from ISNO on the 7th of February 2018
Ricardo add me on steam, gotta teach me this new game haha <3

ElviS[S]

291 posts

8:03pm Feb 7th 18

Quote from Lukayy :

I played with you. You were cheating.

Quote from ElviS[S
Are you able to provide some evidence except your word? Let me tell you. YOU CAN'T. It's an opinion and everyone should have their own. My opinion is that you are way under my skill so you can't actually admit yourself that I'm better. You stick to those guys who call me cheater because ofc thats easier than admiting that there is someone better.