Again this crazyfrog

Again this crazyfrog

Again this crazyfrog - Page: 2

Thread started by LEDAX on Monday, 6:49pm October 23rd with 63 replies. Views: 6,274

grizzli

54 posts

10:02pm Oct 23rd 17

rukveh = shogozer ?

shogozer aimbot in 2014

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6X7mqLVnIypUFVXcGc2VUgwOUE

Quote from flisko on the 23rd of October 2017
yeas it is

koen-

303 posts

10:18pm Oct 23rd 17

@danneiz this guy stole your nick, report him

graejx

861 posts

10:33pm Oct 23rd 17

it's not like if i didn't say that as soon as he started playing on that account, oh wait i did

lazyyy

294 posts

11:41pm Oct 23rd 17

You talking about cheats while u are playing with Sergej - pathetic cheating retard with wooden movement who can only aim on spots where opponent is coming xD I never said that someone is cheating with 100 percent sure cuz its not my job but this guy is really obvious and im waiting for his ban with impatience

iconz

521 posts

1:49am Oct 24th 17

I dont understand why people actually play with him

acidcow

146 posts

2:02am Oct 24th 17

Okay, so let me translate this to a normal homo sapiens level.
You admitted that you've played with a know cheather guy for like 1-2 years without any problem.
Now he outhack you guys (his ex-teammates) so it becomes a huge problem.
After that, you try to prove that you're also clean (everyone knows that atleast one of you're hacking ) by linking random screenshots against random siberian guys where you sucked without sogozer :DDDDDDD

LEDAX

64 posts

2:04am Oct 24th 17

You talking about cheats while u are playing with Sergej - pathetic cheating retard with wooden movement who can only aim on spots where opponent is coming xD I never said that someone is cheating with 100 percent sure cuz its not my job but this guy is really obvious and im waiting for his ban with impatience :)

Quote from lazyyy on the 23rd of October 2017
As you can see we play from 2014 on CG. During this time, no one was officially banned for cheats and other nonsense. Only Michael. He was inactive with 2010 year. I warned him about the scripts. He was banned 2 more for demo 2vs2. These timestamps were written by the complete Noobs who did not understand the whole essence of the game 2vs2.
With 2014 year everyone thought Michael, me, twistAr, Jet, maSka using cheats, then we played only 2vs2 3vs3 by the way.
You noticed that when myss improved CGAC, then did the topic who was banned and for what reason. Among my players there was no one there and at that time we quickly climbed the stairs 2vs2 3vs3 5vs5. After all this, I can say that you are "pustoslov" my friend. You talk about this until now, even when we removed from the team juicee and chL ( for RWB) after the ban shogozer.
After the Russian tournaments, we added our old players, with whom we played for one team on the ClanBase. Such as faic, Sergej, cube, saveliy, HARD, ZloktoR, NFS. But you are all the same with the same stupid and unproven opinion. You crazyyy brate. I hope that this topic will not open any more, opens every year. It's so funny.

pANZIII

30 posts

2:05am Oct 24th 17

You admitted that you've played with a know cheather guy for like 1-2 years without any problem.
After that, you try to prove that you're also clean (everyone knows that atleast one of you're hacking ) by linking random screenshots against random siberian guys where you sucked without sogozer :DDDDDDD

Quote from acidcow on the 24th of October 2017

GHOST-

20 posts

2:14am Oct 24th 17

Uppah who?

LEDAX

64 posts

2:22am Oct 24th 17

What kind of pure player can we talk about if his mates say the same as the whole community?
idk...but...i think rukvehh has wallhack (c) jza

https://eu.cybergamer.com/match/824034/

blastyy

58 posts

8:40am Oct 24th 17

Quote from acidcow on the 24th of October 2017

was looking forward to play against u in the next round of that nightcup, but I guess u got outhacked as we did in the next round by some sergej guy :dddd

blastyy

58 posts

8:48am Oct 24th 17

you should ask Putin for some donation so u can buy same hacks as your old friend rukkveh has

for us it was enought, but cheats against cheats u just cant handle anymore:<

grizzli

54 posts

10:04am Oct 24th 17

you should ask Putin for some donation so u can buy same hacks as your old friend rukkveh has

Quote from blastyy on the 24th of October 2017

shut up

grizzli

54 posts

10:05am Oct 24th 17

Quote from blastyy on the 24th of October 2017

muhamed ben salah search u

Monkkkkkkk

298 posts

11:30am Oct 24th 17

that irony when a team of cheaters are about to bust someone