HELP ASAP!

HELP ASAP!

Thread started by Andersonsilva on Tuesday, 9:14pm September 26th with 7 replies. Views: 918

Andersonsilva

36 posts

9:14pm Sep 26th 17

Hello mates so my Brother and i were trying to donwload cod2 to his new fucking laptop.He has Windows 10 and when i put the game inside it tells me''Acess violation at adress 77527CD0 in module 'ntdll.dl'.Read off adress 29BCA443.''

Please help asap,regards silva and axiii! :D

Andersonsilva

36 posts

9:20pm Sep 26th 17

Also dx9 can't be installed on this shit should i smash it against wall to work?

!KER

266 posts

9:48pm Sep 26th 17

that becauseaseasasdasdasdasds you live in bosnia! hteagagegagaaghahahahah

Andersonsilva

36 posts

9:57pm Sep 26th 17

Good job iKER you is smart

kikzoRj

120 posts

9:00pm Sep 27th 17

you sure you have installed drivers for gpu?

Mayfield

7 posts

11:11pm Sep 27th 17

This type of error commonly appears when you will install a new software program or even uninstall an old program from your computer. If a program is not installed or uninstalled properly, the Faulting Module ntdll.dll error can take place. This is also one of the main reasons why you will be getting irritating pop ups on your system.

Microsoft's Fixit or installer cleanup utility may fix the problem, or restoring Windows back to date when error did not occur.

Andersonsilva

36 posts

3:32pm Sep 28th 17

This type of error commonly appears when you will install a new software program or even uninstall an old program from your computer. If a program is not installed or uninstalled properly, the Faulting Module ntdll.dll error can take place. This is also one of the main reasons why you will be getting irritating pop ups on your system.

Microsoft's Fixit or installer cleanup utility may fix the problem, or restoring Windows back to date when error did not occur.

Quote from Mayfield on the 27th of September 2017
thanks man

Mayfield

7 posts

11:21pm Sep 28th 17

No problem, i'm glad I was able to help.