Vote for Vioqors permanent pos...

Vote for Vioqors permanent posting ban?!?!

Vote for Vioqors permanent posting ban?!?!

Thread started by tuv1 on Wednesday, 5:09pm February 15th with 29 replies. Views: 3,686

tuv1

86 posts

5:09pm Feb 15th 17

I've seen enough in last 10 years from this wanker ... can't take it anymore!

Hatton

960 posts

5:15pm Feb 15th 17

Not sure, but I think this poll is bias

vioqor

961 posts

5:19pm Feb 15th 17

:DDDD who knew tuv1 could be funny :o

bind . "say Hi, I'm vioqor. I am the smartest albino fucker on this planet and I am always right as I am rank 1 on CoD2 ladder for 8 years (c) Tuv1"

8 years is a bit outdated by now though.

linden

94 posts

6:12pm Feb 15th 17

oh no someone posted something i disagree with!

a) ignore it
b) express your own point of view

nah fuck that thats too logical

c) SILENCE EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ersteklasse D1RK

109 posts

7:33pm Feb 15th 17

retard defending retard

-Saber-

14 posts

10:33pm Feb 15th 17

Useless thread ...

koen-

303 posts

10:55pm Feb 15th 17

moOdy_saiyan

86 posts

11:03pm Feb 15th 17

Okay, so, here we go...Nowdays, i must admit that Croats (yes I'm the one aswell but i'm referring to this ''known'' players) are 99% the dumbest of the dumbest people around. Don't get me wrong, you're not stupid, you're just dumb. And I'm learning that the only reason for this is your daily folk music playlist. Have a good night!

linden

94 posts

11:30pm Feb 15th 17

retard
Ersteklasse D1RK using Safari 601.1

Quote from Ersteklasse D1RK on the 15th of February 2017

like pottery

swilla

27 posts

11:48pm Feb 15th 17

Allahu Akbar!

Hatton

960 posts

1:35am Feb 16th 17

Okay, so, here we go...Nowdays, i must admit that Croats (yes I'm the one aswell but i'm referring to this ''known'' players) are 99% the dumbest of the dumbest people around. Don't get me wrong, you're not stupid, you're just dumb. And I'm learning that the only reason for this is your daily folk music playlist. Have a good night!

Quote from KEPTN on the 15th of February 2017

lmfaooooo

@h1z

pimpk

109 posts

11:37am Feb 16th 17

If you are learning that from the peoples choice of music, you are probably one of them.

Croatia has the second lowest Average IQ by country of all the white people in the world.

[SPOILER=SPOILER:Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations ]http://www.rlynn.co.uk/uploads/pdfs/Intelligence%20and%20the%20Wealth%20and%20Poverty%20of%20Nations.pdf[/SPOILER]

vozER

144 posts

12:02pm Feb 16th 17

What the hell is happening in this community

intrax_

521 posts

12:05pm Feb 16th 17

Ohhh we got a live one here bois... Why do you think that someone's choice of music is a reflection of who they really are? Don't get me wrong here now for some people it is, but it doesn't mean that if someone who is listening to folk music is a fucking retard. I listen to it and yet again I'm working as an mechanical engineer... I also like listening to metal music but that doesn't mean I go out and cut my arms nor I'm eating fucking razor blades or some shit like that. I'm guessing you are listening to only Mozart or Beethoven, but that doesn't mean that you're gonna get smarter either. It might feel like you are smarter, but you are still a nobrain with that opinion of yours.

I'm losing much more IQ by listening to you then listening to folk music which is none tbh.

Here's one for good morning for you.

UDRIIIIIIIIIIIIII

rpz

231 posts

1:01pm Feb 16th 17

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA