Thanks from Joonas "Viilee" Se...

Thanks from Joonas "Viilee" Selin nightcup

Thanks from Joonas "Viilee" Selin nightcup - Page: 2

Thread started by hpnO-qM- on Tuesday, 12:57pm December 6th with 21 replies. Views: 2,587

Lepa Lukic

13 posts

12:03am Dec 7th 16

can someone say me what's happened with that player?

pussyfothermuckers

983 posts

2:39am Dec 7th 16

As teqi said, this has really showed that our community is worth something and that we are able to come together regardless of any differences when it matters. It is great to hear that it did mean something to Jonas` family, because that is really all that matters.

Quote from d3do on the 6th of December 2016
Nice statement, totally agree on this

can someone say me what's happened with that player?

Quote from animal_ on the 7th of December 2016
He got stabbed and died because of that.

Reading what it means to your family really touched me and I am greateful that i was a part of it.
I think with this cup the comunity has really shown that there is more to it than all the stupid rivalries accusations and toxic behaviour that we encouter on a daily basis in the forum and during matches. In the end we all share the same passion.
Also from my side thx to the organisers that made this happen.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Quote from teqi- on the 6th of December 2016
I think this sums up everything perfectly! I allready said thank you to everyone in the previous thread.

RIP Viilee

vozER

144 posts

9:16am Dec 7th 16

(Trash talking has always been there in FPS-gaming, since the beginning of time. Competitive games makes that happen when you try to mentally psyche out the opponent. It's just how it is.)

It's really great to see how this community can come together with full power if needed, we all share the passion for this game. Many of my friends were stunned that
1. this game still exists
2. there's still community in this game
3. the community is more than awesome
4. the donation amount was so high
5. the whole community came together to remember one player

They couldn't believe it. Even I couldn't really believe it. I was surprised how there's still so many, that really cares about this community and the individual players in it.
It makes me feel really warm and fuzzy.

Be proud of this community, this is something you won't see too often (if ever) in any other community.

I've been playin with you brothers a long time, Kuuma. I've always had so much fun with you guys. It's good to hear your family is having it a little easier, even though the incident was a tragic. Love you man.

Thanks for being the messenger for Kuuma, Toni

Matjeq

592 posts

9:35am Dec 7th 16

Great statement. I must say I was sceptical about this cup at the beginning. But reading what it means to your family really touched me and I am greateful that i was a part of it.
I think with this cup the comunity has really shown that there is more to it than all the stupid rivalries accusations and toxic behaviour that we encouter on a daily basis in the forum and during matches. In the end we all share the same passion.
Also from my side thx to the organisers that made this happen.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Quote from vioqor on the 6th of December 2016

for once i agree with something a gonewild member says ;D

sad i couldnt participate :(

Quote from teqi- on the 6th of December 2016

Maybe u are changing GJ. U know what they say about people that are on a long trip. They come back as a different person. Its like when Frodo completed his quest and he came back to the Shire. Gollem Gollem!

wAde

427 posts

12:13pm Dec 8th 16

Great work guys. Pitty I was away for a few weeks with no internet or I would of joined in to help. Touching statement from the brother but you all did a great job. If there is a donation system still going I would like to donate my part.

RIP Viile

KraakYYtjj

56 posts

10:04am Jan 21st 17

Nicely done guys, gg community.

havax

17 posts

6:02pm Jan 9th 19

<3