Cheating in the money cup

Thread started by pussyfothermuckers on Thursday, 12:35am June 30th with 85 replies. Views: 12,868

pussyfothermuckers

983 posts

12:35am Jun 30th 16

So there is a thing which I really like and that is chaos, because chaos means that there is something happening. And there is defenitely something happening in the Call of Duty 2 Summer League which I really regret spotting and that is cheating. Yes I've had my past when Skaffaboy got caught (which I really regret, that he played in our team, maybe cheating his ass off even) so don't bring that up as an argument, because we are having a new case here at the moment.

I am in the team of ephix, yes as a back-up. I am not in the lineup and yes I am friends with @vioqor (hes not with me, because I am always hurting his ego when I meet him, he said on @iconz his birthday), but that doesnt mean I can objectively watch a demo. I've seen so many cheaters in the past and this is just one of them...

So we are talking about @martaseq hello my friend! Maybe we will meet in the future, but for now just online

Player in question : http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/262390/martaseq/extended/
Match : http://au.cybergamer.com/match/708225/
Demo : http://au.cybergamer.com/demo/78153/

So the first thing I notice hes from Afghanistan, which I don't think is his real country. Why would you want to hide that? His account look normal, decent history, lot of matches played. Could be a bought account? Who knows.

Then about the demo. So I've watched all three maps with and without developer and what I notice the most is that this player is utterly dumb on the first map, like you've never seen before. He get killed round after round, outplayed on numerous occasions by the opponent, catches a lot of nades and most of all ; is completely clueless (like I've said about someone else before :p, who also cheated, but still plays :p) about when to peak, when to move in. Doesn't contribute to the game at all...

But this changes a lot on the second and third map. Second map allies side he get killed a lot, yet his timing is completely different, is sometimes overconfident has very fast peaks to where players are, seems to be a completely different player then on burgundy. I think at the end of allies matmata he really started to feel confident in the cheating and you can see that on axis matmata where you can find like 50% of the timestamps (yes, I am going to make timestamps). Most of the time hes sitting on the midroof on the left side, where you easily can get killed with the allies sniper, but every round he get his timing that perfect that @anakzakar won't spot him. Also when they try to sneek in the back to the b-bombside he aims to the alliestank so that his vision is on the b-bombside and his back. Also his reaction time improved a lot on this map (I guess hes just a fast learner). Yet hes not yet blatently cheating, but for me it's obvious enough this player is not clean.

Then carentan is a whole new story. The timing on a-house, where he plays is every round spot on. Knows when to push on the middle of the midstreet when ephix seem to rush B (he knows nobody is holding the back, when normally this is the case). Also the peaks on the mg, which is fucking dumb, is spot on with his timing. For me one of the most obvious rounds was the round 1v1 against vioqor, where he completely outplays him and flanks him in a few seconds, because he knows vioqor is still covering the frontside of the b-bomb.

So this all summed it up. I have over two maps, fifteen rounds of timestamps of this cheater. This is a money cup, so this should be investigated by the admins. I suggest somebody with premium could watch his screenshots, but I think the new cgac allready has been bypassed (we dont have @miss anymore ) I hope the good and clean players @khillixur and @jankiz will see that this player in question is cheating and then they can decide what to do. The other two players in this team I don't know.

This prooves that ephix is not a online team, like khillixur suggested in the first map, because they can't even win this online cup so it seems...

[img]https://vsmallfires.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/kappa.png[/img]

Admins, I suggest you take a look at this player, because cheating in a money cup is very sad. Maybe hes returning while banned?

Thanks for your time,

With love,

pussyfothermuckers

supreme

473 posts

12:43am Jun 30th 16

chrisyh

1,464 posts

1:13am Jun 30th 16

I don't know how his 'flags' makes sense for this, everyone knows he's from Czech Republic, and his account had the czech flag aswell. Guess there are more people who 'fake' their flag on the cybergamer site, even people who are 'more' known?

Doubt this account was bought, since matras has been around actively since ESL.. so him buying this account seems unlikely.

Not saying he's a clean, perhaps he's cheating, but thats for you to proof.

KHILLIXUR

347 posts

1:16am Jun 30th 16

Something seriously is happening? What about forfeit the match instead of suggesting to take a wildcard? You should better be trying to improve a behaviour of some players and stop doing nonsece timestamps and threads like this one.

You have played wit Skaffaboy for how long? couple of months? maybe yeras? Have you noticed anything strage about him? hm? NOPE!.

The whole timpestamp thing is bullshit because you don't have a teamspeak to provide what was covered and waht wasn't. Everyoen has a suspicious movements and nades regardless of their names and teams they are playing for.

The round versus vioqor, we all knew he wasn't moving anywhere and we also told him ho peek him. Again we are talking about teamspeak. You just can't compare strong enemy with a some team because we mostly play with several players and THIS IS A MIX TEAM.

Also i believe i don't have to remind, that you are the back up of ephix and i am pretty sure matje just been an annoying little whining idiot as he always has been.

Take me for examply. Everbody tried to ban me before the first TLS because they thought i was cheating all the time.

I really hope admins will not ban him because he is clean and he won't receive a ban just because we beat onliners ephix. Expecting a looooong comment from vioqor how wrong i am and noone can beat them online.

CYA

EDIT: The flag is a proof, srsly?

chrisyh

1,464 posts

1:16am Jun 30th 16

matras

Quote from SUPER SAIYAN GOD on the 30th of June 2016

https://vsmallfires.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/kappa.png

jirkavondrka

7 posts

1:23am Jun 30th 16

You cant be serious man. :-D Martas was playing with me in eSuba,Snoopy etc., he is playing this game so fucking long. I know you are sad cuz lose. :-D But you are rly ridiculous. You are not the best in this game so please realize it.

FABOLOUS

180 posts

1:24am Jun 30th 16

The player in question is either incredibly dumb and I mean like a fucking inbred degenerate retard level or he's actually cheating. Can't really tell the difference, since his playstyle (if we can even call that dumb randomness a playstyle) is plain retarded and doesn't make any sense whatsoever. His reactions to vision and sound are simply non-existent.

http://prnt.sc/bmt7l4

chrisyh

1,464 posts

1:24am Jun 30th 16

@khillixur you can't be 100% sure he is actually clean, honestly that's what i think aswell, but you can't be 100% sure. Admin will probably close this thread anyway, cuz they tell them to open up a ticket anyway. And pussy should make the timestamp, and there is an admin/democrew who is 'investigating' this and making a decision wether he cheats or not, and i assume they do take that in count that there is such thing as 'teamspeak'

chrisyh

1,464 posts

1:28am Jun 30th 16

You cant be serious man. :-D Martas was playing with me in eSuba,Snoopy etc., he is playing this game so fucking long.

Quote from jirkavondrka on the 30th of June 2016

Doesn't mean he can't cheat? Seems unlikely, but it could be true. not saying it is tho

jirkavondrka

7 posts

1:32am Jun 30th 16

Give me some proof please.

hamek

472 posts

1:43am Jun 30th 16

I watched whole demo ( even when i knew he is not hacking ) and to be honest i don't see any weird actions. Maybe there were some actions which you can claim,but i'm pretty sure someone called him on teamspeak where enemy can acutally be and as far as i know khillixur and jankiz they've got a really good knowledge about the game and i know it from my experience so i wouldn't be suprised if that were their calls. You will probably think that i'm defending him because i played with GRS etc. but acutally if you make timestamps from this, it will be surely for nothing. In my opinion people should care about other hacking players ( for example juicee,who is hacking and not even hiding it ). I know you want to take care of this pay league, that's nice,but MARTAS is definitely CLEAN

Cheers

dizzibro

110 posts

1:46am Jun 30th 16

Every time i say he is not clear, but @Ksen always defends this hacker

pussyfothermuckers

983 posts

2:08am Jun 30th 16 and edited 2:34am Jun 30th 16

I love the way how khillixur instantly reacts with Skaffaboy. Like I said has nothing to do with this. Yet he still reacts on something which is allready a few months back love it I first flamed about it, then admitted he could be cheating and then regret playing with him, maybe you have to do the same. But please watch to the demo more carefully...

I don't usually agree with masonn, but I have to agree with him now. You can't defenitely say hes clean, untill proven.

You cant be serious man. :-D Martas was playing with me in eSuba,Snoopy etc., he is playing this game so fucking long. I know you are sad cuz lose. :-D But you are rly ridiculous. You are not the best in this game so please realize it.

People trying to bash me on my gamesense 2016, wait grabbing popcorn, hahaha Dude, don't you think I don't realise this? My reactions are utterly slow. Last match I got owned by masonn all over the place, only on aim. Yet sometimes I still have decent matches. And you think you are a topplayer vonddra lolol You lost so many times against me ;)

The whole timpestamp thing is bullshit because you don't have a teamspeak to provide...

Quote from KHILLIXUR on the 30th of June 2016
Ohw and please, the whole teamspeak thing is a thing which I always consider in making timestamps, why do people even bring this up? Writing timestamps is bullshit? Really? On timestamps so many people banned who weren't caught with cgac, tzac or any anticheat. You have to be happy that people are willing to watch demos and hours of timestamps! You really lol'd me here

jirkavondrka

7 posts

2:28am Jun 30th 16

I dont think so. Sorry And i known that iam not the best in cod2, I never said that. :-D

www.esuba.eu/edencms_files/img_screenshots/3748_1.jpg

onizuka777

410 posts

2:37am Jun 30th 16

I dont think so. Sorry And i known that iam not the best in cod2, I never said that. :-D

www.esuba.eu/edencms_files/img_screenshots/3748_1.jpg

When is this screenshot from?