My mic dont work only when i p...

My mic dont work only when i play cg.

My mic dont work only when i play cg.

Thread started by ReLaX- on Friday, 2:10pm August 7th with 9 replies. Views: 1,594

ReLaX-

13 posts

2:10pm Aug 7th 15

Anyone know why my mic dont work only when i pley cg?(im using teamspeak)

kazar

111 posts

2:15pm Aug 7th 15

Teamspeak run as administrator

ReLaX-

13 posts

2:20pm Aug 7th 15

i will try ty

CHFluke

782 posts

2:26pm Aug 7th 15

its onli wen ur pleying or just wen ur on ICQ or Skyp?

ReLaX-

13 posts

2:27pm Aug 7th 15

it hapen only when i play cg,when i play pcw eviting is ok , i dont play on skyp

exzz`

2,066 posts

2:27pm Aug 7th 15

Try connecting your headset from the frontpanel to the backpanel.

CHFluke

782 posts

2:30pm Aug 7th 15

meybe add your mates on Skyp and play with Skyp and no ts? onli my edvice

CHFluke

782 posts

2:32pm Aug 7th 15

I pley on Skyp and everythiks okey

ReLaX-

13 posts

7:03pm Aug 7th 15

Kazar your solution work ty

IvoryHoward

6 posts

11:24pm Nov 14th 21 and edited 11:29pm Nov 30th 21

If you are aware with resume writing services (hire a professional resume writer and check skillhub reviews - https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/skillhub.com for the job applicant), it is possible that you are unsure of where to begin your search for the most relevant answers for your situation. There are a myriad of companies that claim to be able to aid you in receiving the resume assistance you want in order to land that coveted employment position. Make certain that you complete your research before picking one of these companies. Beyond that, who wouldn't welcome a little assistance in creating the greatest possible first impression on someone they are meeting for the first time? Due to the availability of professional resume writing services, there is no longer any reason for keeping your resume on a shelf, unused and gathering dust. Using these services, you can get help with anything from cover letter writing and resume editing to designing a resume that will attract the eye of hiring managers and convince them to call you in for an interview.