Current Page

Help me answer some questions please :D

Help me answer some questions please :D

Thread started by elwzoy! on Saturday, 10:46am April 11th with 5 replies. Views: 1,271

elwzoy!

290 posts

10:46am Apr 11th 15

Hey guys,

I'm a CoD2 player and I'm really interested in playing CoD1 ladder that has just launched. I remember I had loads of fun playing it back then with friends eventhough we were bad :D.
I don't know what exactly do I have to do to have everything set up the right way so if you could answer some questions I got, that would be great :D

1.) Do I need to install any patch?
2.) How does the Rifles only ladder work? Everyone has a Kar98k no matter the side you play on?
3.) Where can I find opponents? Any Xfire community groups I should join or any IRC channel?
4.) Any good config or any special commands you recommend to use?
5.) Which maps are the most enjoyable ones and you would recommend playing?
6.) Is the anti-cheat you use mandatory? (Cause we have the CGAC in CoD2 ladder but no one uses it cause it causes fps drops and other problems)

RYLZ

213 posts

11:54am Apr 11th 15

Hello Elwzoy

Nice to see a comeback^^

1.) You need CoD1 v1.5 and you can find it here.
2.) RO ladders works like AW does, but they use rifles only as mentioned. Everyone has a Kar98k and Mosin nagant no matter what side you play.
3.) Opponents can be found here, here, here or here.
4.) I don't know that^^
5.) Stalingrad, Harbor, Carentan. I would recommend Dawnville^^
6.) Yes, Veritas AC use is mandatory, we don't have too much problems with Veritas, some people have fps drops sometimes but that's not a certain thing.

Regards,

RYLZ

elwzoy!

290 posts

12:01pm Apr 11th 15

Thanks a lot for the answer

RYLZ

213 posts

12:02pm Apr 11th 15

No problem :)

For any further questions you can make a thread, send an support ticket, or you can contact us over IRC channel I've posted above.

Welcome and enjoy your stay !

wiekzR

80 posts

1:23pm Apr 11th 15

Hello Elwzoy

Nice to see a comeback^^

1.) You need CoD1 v1.5 and you can find it here.
2.) RO ladders works like AW does, but they use rifles only as mentioned. Everyone has a Kar98k and Mosin nagant no matter what side you play.
3.) Opponents can be found here, here, here or here.
4.) I don't know that^^
5.) Stalingrad, Harbor, Carentan. I would recommend Dawnville^^
6.) Yes, Veritas AC use is mandatory, we don't have too much problems with Veritas, some people have fps drops sometimes but that's not a certain thing.

Regards,

RYLZ

Quote from RYLZ on the 11th of April 2015
use default, configs arent really like the cod2/4 ones in cod1 would recommend using a bigger resolution then the game gives you when u go to graphics though