Where to get CoD2?

Where to get CoD2?

Where to get CoD2?

Thread started by lazyi on Monday, 7:13am January 19th with 16 replies. Views: 4,393

lazyi

14 posts

7:13am Jan 19th 15

Any ideas where to get CoD2 as torrent / can you change CD-Key if you purchase it from Steam?

Since my CD is broken and it corrupts one of the localized english files, and it doesn't help if you just replace with someone elses' file. Much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

LEDAX

64 posts

7:51am Jan 19th 15

I always use this link, this 1.3 and rus language http://rutor.org/torrent/178124/call-of-duty-2-2005-pc-repack-ot-canek77 Download here and will not have problems

lazyi

14 posts

8:12am Jan 19th 15

Looks a bit fishy.

LEDAX

64 posts

8:17am Jan 19th 15

no, just download with torrent, work 1000%

BuLLeTyE

50 posts

11:14am Jan 19th 15

Just a heads up that this thread might get deleted because cybergamer doesnt promote downloading games via torrent

lazyi

14 posts

11:18am Jan 19th 15

I'd rather not have keyloggers though. That's why I'm more curious about the Steam version. Like can you change the CD-Key like in the normal CoD2, or is the reg made by Steam and you have a blank space where the CD-Key normally would be?

lazyi

14 posts

11:20am Jan 19th 15

Or can you switch the PB Guid here with ease? Or do you have to go through some investigation or something along those lines?

LEDAX

64 posts

11:48am Jan 19th 15

where my link, u just download with torrent, install, join in game and write ur cd key and play
this RePack:
- license--
game:
* Audio quality 100%
* Video quality is 100%
* Exclusive installer
* Installation of additional Softa (DirectX)
* Start the game through the shortcut on the desktop or the Start menu
* Installation requires 1 GB of RAM
patches:
* V 1.3
Miscellaneous:
* Game archives are not touched
* Do not recoded
* Multiplayer working
* Updated Punkbuster

if i delete cod2, later i download with this link, all work
no viruses

lazyi

14 posts

11:50am Jan 19th 15

But the file you linked is 200mb over the normal size. So it has something different in it.

LEDAX

64 posts

12:02pm Jan 19th 15

3.72 GB (3998445036 Bytes)
only 1.3, there is no 1.0

LEDAX

64 posts

12:05pm Jan 19th 15

It is with this patch I play and to this day, because my cod2 disk broken

mateo J.K

428 posts

2:09pm Jan 19th 15

https://kickass.so/call-of-duty-2-pc-dvd-key-1-3-patch-nocd-crack-t2564305.html best torrent for cod2, includes 1.3 patch, crack and i think updated pb folder... anyways u need gburner to extract this .gbi file and then u can install it without any problems.

kuusi palaa

570 posts

12:46am Jan 20th 15

i was in .hu once and saw this interesting invention

so i was walking down the street and saw whole street literally packed with vending machines, i was felling a little peckish that day so i was quite relieved when i have seen the aforementioned vending machines. i moved closer to investigate this strange occurrence, already had my 5 huf (.hu money) out, which is enough to buy like two bacon sandwiches+ peanut m&ms and u still got enough left for a 0,2l coca cola and what happened next blew my mind. i was standing in front of vendine machine, looked up to see what are my choices and was quite surprised that there was no food, drinks or snacks in the vending machine. whole vending machine was literally stuffed to the brim with cod2 cd keys with prices varying from 5 - 20 huf depending where the cd key was banned, some cd keys had a note saying "tartalmazza XFire fiók" my .hu was lil rusty that day but it roughly translates to "includes xfire account"

true story

assitoni

509 posts

3:12am Jan 20th 15

I'd rather not have keyloggers though. That's why I'm more curious about the Steam version. Like can you change the CD-Key like in the normal CoD2, or is the reg made by Steam and you have a blank space where the CD-Key normally would be?

Quote from lazyi on the 19th of January 2015
you can change the key and changing your guid in cg is easy aswell(support ticket)