FCG pub ban

FCG pub ban

Thread started by vladis on Friday, 2:39pm April 18th with 11 replies. Views: 1,463

spookyY

31 posts

2:42pm Apr 18th 14

Owned hacker

lanzii

141 posts

2:42pm Apr 18th 14

I bet danwk was playing?

vladis

22 posts

2:48pm Apr 18th 14

Spooky aou are the admin ?

spookyY

31 posts

2:49pm Apr 18th 14

No but i saw you on the server, shit hacker

vladis

22 posts

2:51pm Apr 18th 14

So who the hell is an admin there, bacause getting banned just for pwning noobs likes spooky is hillarious. I really wanna know who that was :D.

to spooky: check my guid next time you noob :D.

spookyY

31 posts

2:54pm Apr 18th 14

Idc about your guid, idc about you. But it's funny to see you whining.

vladis

22 posts

2:57pm Apr 18th 14

I am flattered that you think I cheat, work harder and you might get to my level in few years. But I just want a contact for that admin to unban. There must be someone who knows that dude.

vladis

22 posts

3:36pm Apr 18th 14

Cmon there must be someone who knows the admin. Just because this DUTCHBOY person got denied and started crying I get ban, thats crazy.

Drosser

198 posts

12:17am Apr 19th 14

www.funclangermany.de

Good luck

Dutchboy

969 posts

1:07pm Apr 23rd 14

vladis
6 Posts
4 days ago
Cmon there must be someone who knows the admin. Just because this DUTCHBOY person got denied and started crying I get ban, thats crazy.

Quote from vladis on the 18th of April 2014

I should rather see you stfu. Already spoke with FCG. You will never be unbanned. Provided your demo etc.
Secondly you started hacking in this public because i was KICKING your ass and than you said okay, you hack i wh. It is all on the demo i have made.
Glad for you i never ever cheated. Next time you might listen to me when i type to you.

Have fun vladis buying a new key.

vladis

22 posts

6:12pm Apr 24th 14

HAHA you were getting owned and didnt even bother spectating, immidiatly starting crying in caps you low noob. Go uninstal this game lowbobo. Never seen such a noob like you :D.

Dutchboy

969 posts

7:07am Apr 25th 14

Atleast this ''Noob'' isn't banned and played higher than you will ever do. :)

Getting owned? Not even close. Try once again but this time using some AC in it.