Banned for nothing | Matchban...

Banned for nothing | Matchban | Demo

Banned for nothing | Matchban | Demo

Thread started by vkkaaa on Sunday, 2:32pm August 25th with 7 replies. Views: 5,720

vkkaaa

18 posts

2:32pm Aug 25th 13

Hi, today i be banned by brcho for cheating on match.

Match link: http://www.cybergamer.org/matchdetails/420599/
My demo: http://www.cybergamer.org/demo/39729/

Timestamps:
[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view]Citystreets :
1-0 ~~1:30 Prefectly timed shot @ gut from restaurant, missed it tho.
1-0 ~~1:12 Timed shot for guy behind restaurant, kinda dodgy as he would look @ wrong square
2-0 ~~1:33 Timed shot on guy from restaurant, he didn't see anyone running there, additionaly there was smoke.
3-0 ~~1:28 As he would know scope will push yellow car.
3-1 ~~1:35 Looking prefectly at the guy on platform through smoke.
4-2 ~~1:22 Um, he shoot the guy through the wall on catwalk, he didn't even see him but the bullet went slightly above him.
5-2 ~~1:29 He was shooting @ the guy standing on platform, shot went onder his crotch, but still there was smoke.
5-4 ~~1:35 Mmh he missed first two shots, then went a little bit backwards, shoot again and tagged someone, even the first two shots went perfeclty on the square, unfortunately they don't show character's model.
5-5 ~~1:37 Perfectly timed smokebang, too bad it didn't hit, also the guy from platform didn't shot a bullet so it can't be a call from team mates.
7-6 ~~1:29 Timed wallbang too bad, the enemy was faster and came downstairs slightly before shot.
7-7 ~~1:13 Timed peak @ scope on L, coincidence? I THINK NOT!
7-7 ~~1:10 Do I need to describe that?
9-7 ~~1:06 There was one guy on fences, he still peeked to the left despite knowing that there is one player. So the conclusion is : how did he know that he's not pushing him to the top street?
10-7 ~~1:14 - 1:10 Two timed shots on scope, little bit above target though, but seeing how bad his aim is I have no questions.
11-9 ~~1:25 The A arch was covered, why he was looking there? Oh wait there was a player.
12-9 ~~1:32 Kinda preaimed @ the guy on catwalk, he jumped like this for the first time and knew that there will be an enemy even though mid wasn't quite smoked so it was pretty obvious that's an A push... he simply wanted a frag.
13-9 ~~1:25 For the first time that enemies pushed b, he didn't go straight there, he just peeked catwalk like this for the first time. That's quite strange since B wasn't covered by anyone. Additionaly take note that : His aim is ****, his movement sucks, yet he pulls off amazing stuff from the black anima hole of eternity.

Strike :
0-0 ~~1:31 Timed smokeband @ guy from A bomb, too bad there are some arches.
1-0 ~~1:07 Aiming and following scope through the wall.
1-1 TIMEOUT ~~5:00 - 4:00 there's a moment when he uses weapnext, it's nearly impossible to switch weapons that fast and still don't change weapon.
1-1 ~~1:13 He tought that enemy scope was going on the jump so he preaimed there, unfortunately he didn't so there was no reason to aim there anymore.
1-1 ~~1:09 Peeeeeerfect shot and preim on the baskets.
7-2 ~~0:35 Um what? Perfect aim @ baskets knowing that there's a player.
8-5 ~~1:37 Kinda followed a player through smoke on the street.
10-6 ~~1:37 Again kinda followed guy through the walls, he looked there for the first time tho. This area wasn't particualry smoked but not many people were running from there in the past rounds.
12-8 ~~1:36 Followe playe from street through smoke. Missed drag shot due to his awful aim.
13-8 ~~1:36 Aaaaaaaand again dragshot through smoke, this time he killed someone. Yay![/SPOILER]
I think this demo is very funny... because they show typical actions for scopers... nothing special and a lots of my fails...

I would ask for an assessment of third parties... If u want, check this...

If i get ban for this actions, maybe any ppl make timestamps for paradox?

Regards vkkaaa.

MAx1

10 posts

2:38pm Aug 25th 13

brcho <3 again ban for nothing. On this demo he is blind. Pls tell me u saw this demo becouse i think u only read stapms and give ban ;d? btw 17th round on city look nice this is hax 100%

dANNNNNOld

198 posts

2:38pm Aug 25th 13

erams are such bad cheaters......

Mattzyy

742 posts

2:40pm Aug 25th 13

If you think the ban is wrong make anti-timestamps

www.cybergamer.org/support/

MAx1

10 posts

2:40pm Aug 25th 13

erams are such bad cheaters......

Quote from dANNNNN on the 25th of August 2013
ty but maybe u look on demo

vkkaaa

18 posts

2:43pm Aug 25th 13

If you think the ban is wrong make anti-timestamps

www.cybergamer.org/support/

Quote from Mattzyy on the 25th of August 2013

OK, but i think... admins don't watch this demo. They see a lot of timestamps and ban me...

dANNNNNOld

198 posts

2:44pm Aug 25th 13

i played u twice and u have played horrible obv......

vod

1,414 posts

2:46pm Aug 25th 13

Locked. Make a ticket if you think this is a wrong decision.