Banned for no reason..

Banned for no reason..

Banned for no reason..

Thread started by hoodie. on Friday, 3:32pm July 5th with 17 replies. Views: 5,383

hoodie.

8 posts

3:32pm Jul 5th 13

I already opened my ticket and I know Im right. But seriously? How can you ban a player if you have no proof?
Just cause I wasnt playing CG before and registered here a while ago means Im returned while banned???
Seriously I wanna see your point. All my teams matches are lost now thanks to you. I cant understund anything, like seriously, how can you ban a guy without any proof? You must be thinking like : He registered 3-4 days ago to CG. HE MUST BE RWB. BETTER BAN HIM. Im playing the game since 2011, just because I was only playing at local servers and pcws only is a reason to ban me? I need an explanation....

Revvyy

698 posts

3:35pm Jul 5th 13

2013 Account + all team matchs wins... seems legit.

Keep your ticket open, it can take a bit more than one week before your answere.

cheers

hoodie.

8 posts

3:41pm Jul 5th 13

Mate seriously is it my fault if I didnt know CG before and I didnt have time or team to play CG? Are admins banning people with their instincts? What should I do create a CG account at 2011 when I wasnt playing CG? So you would belive me? There is no point in saying all team matches are win. This is the second team we created and other one was full of loses.. If someone thinks Im hacking they need fucking timestamps to prove it. If some admin thinks Im rwb just because Im playing good and registered 4-5 days ago. Still need fucking proofs to ban me. I cant belive it oh my god. I was always playing on cracked servers etc, I bought a cdkey just to play CG with my friends. Now Im banned without a fucking solid proper reason. Thanks guys, really thank you fucking a lot.

myzz

367 posts

3:43pm Jul 5th 13

There is 100% proof you have RWB and your ban will not be removed.

Revvyy

698 posts

3:45pm Jul 5th 13

Wow, calm the fuc/< down :p

i think you just need to keep your ticket open, i think they have good reason to keep your ban.

@myzz, maybe you could tell him why he's banned ? then he will cry in another website ahah :p

Cheers.

hoodie.

8 posts

3:50pm Jul 5th 13

@myzz show me the proof then? Im really filled up. I dont think you can show any proof since Im innocent. Show me the reason or proof you got so I can explain myself and show you that Im not rwb...
Regards..

myzz

367 posts

3:57pm Jul 5th 13

www.cybergamer.org/profile/169369/

You have a link to this account that has nothing to do with your guid.

hoodie.

8 posts

4:15pm Jul 5th 13

I still cant understund in which way Im connected to that account o.O That guy is a well known hacker and all the turkish community knows he has quit the game. Just because Im playing with his old teammates....

myzz

367 posts

4:26pm Jul 5th 13

I still cant understund in which way Im connected to that account o.O That guy is a well known hacker and all the turkish community knows he has quit the game. Just because Im playing with his old teammates....

Quote from vark1nG on the 5th of July 2013
The admins can check your hardware id , ip etc .. and something match with your account ;)
So shhhhhhhhh...

Quote from hoodie. on the 5th of July 2013

He wants to know what the link is so he can try to hide it next time, nothing more nothing less

smuk1z

96 posts

5:21pm Jul 5th 13

hi hoodie, why ban?

mikeyv2

696 posts

5:52pm Jul 5th 13

kids trying to return without changing ip, HWID, mac ip

.................just give up, if you took the risk and cheated, then handle it and stop crying

mikeyv2

696 posts

5:53pm Jul 5th 13

PS:

#1 pls ban his old account for 20 months (RWB rules)

#2 ban his teammates for playing with a known hacker!

<3

COD4 UNLIVER GAME

668 posts

6:00pm Jul 5th 13

PS:

#1 pls ban his old account for 20 months (RWB rules)

#2 ban his teammates for playing with a known hacker!

<3

Quote from mikey on the 5th of July 2013
They will only get banned if they have played with the account which was banned previously.

Mattzyy

742 posts

6:02pm Jul 5th 13

hi weedje, you are clearly banned for a reason loool

mikeyv2

696 posts

10:08pm Jul 5th 13

@ozlan

Quote from hoodie. on the 5th of July 2013