Banned from UAC , Never used c...

Banned from UAC , Never used cheats , UAC Really detect cheaters?

Banned from UAC , Never used cheats , UAC Really detect cheaters?

Thread started by Elroy™ on Tuesday, 10:17pm May 14th with 36 replies. Views: 10,715

Elroy™

189 posts

10:17pm May 14th 13

UAC - Really detects cheaters?
Hello , I'm Elroy
Yesterday I have been banned from CyberGamer because of "cheating" as UAC said while playing 2v2.
The CyberGamer ban is automatically from the UAC so it's not from from an admin.
It was my first time playing on UAC , since before it was tz-ac. I never used cheats or never will use, The manly voice of the UAC said "cheater" , so if I'm cheating , they should know what file got me banned no? So I asked shyo and he replied I got banned for this file: Call of Duty 4/Readme.txt.
Firstly , does a txt file can really say anything? In my pc that's the only file I have and what they found on scan , I also ran hitmanpro.
That pretty shows that UAC banned me for a txt file and the SS was clean and after the txt file has been deleted the scan showed clean PC , UAC didn't cheats so they searched for keywords , so smart. ( I will explain below what's in the txt and how it got there ) .
I'm banned from CyberGamer ( 1 Year ) and UAC ( PERM ) , I got banned not for cheating , for holding a txt file , I don't use cheats , now people says I'm cheater because I'm banned from UAC and CG. Shyo and dexter said I will be unbanned as soon as I get my UAC acc unbanned, UAC rules says that You cannot Appel you're ban unless its a software bug / tech issue and it actually is. So what can Ido now? Cyber can't help since they can't do anything there only unban me on CG Once my UAC is clean. How can I be unbanned from UAC?
Admins iwill appricate an effort to contact then and explain them the prob, since UAC purpose is to detect cheaters , not to ban for nothing . I'm not a cheater.
I cannot contact any of the UAC admins since I'm banned.

** Readme.txt , I'm sure it's there from the torrent file I downloaded the game on 2011/2012 ( The torrent came with mods and everything it's not a clean version so ... ) , people asked me why I didn't install via disc , because I bought online cdkey not a DVD , and none of my friends have Disc.

I really need you're help guys to get me unbanned from UAC , need suggestions , ideas , contact ways ..
I can give anything to proff/help me get unbanned. I'm not a cheater and it banned me for a single text file , I don't know what it says in the file but its only tutorial for something. I want to continue playing cyber and i will appreciate you're help guys.

Xfire : elroy2811 or CyberGamer messenger.

Regards,
Elroy.

shly

1,358 posts

10:20pm May 14th 13

My name is not Shyo

lourenco

299 posts

10:27pm May 14th 13

make support ticket '?'

Elroy™

189 posts

10:27pm May 14th 13

Oops bad memory , but I really need you're help admins and users , I'm not a cheater i got banned for nothing

Elroy™

189 posts

10:28pm May 14th 13

I made a support ticket , admins said they can't cuz it's UAC rules but iwill be unbanned on CG once my UAC acc is unbanned. On UAC icant create ticket since I'm banned.

noamz

32 posts

10:37pm May 14th 13

Elroy neshama I always rememberd you as a shit player , recently some people told me that youre not shit and youre a really good player , I always thought WTF how is Elroy which is really bad got people to think he is good.
This explains everything , youre bad.

Regards , Noam.

FrosteR

548 posts

10:40pm May 14th 13

I checked Elroy's COD4 folder and the torrent he used to download it since he didn't have the CD's anymore to install and he did indeed download some shitty version with some Readme.txt of a hackfile in the torrent itself. Not really his fault, he clearly doesn't cheat :D. Just shouldve checked his folder before starting to play.

Shame on the torrent uploader though, has to be a massive dick to leave just a Readme.txt file in the COD4 folder. There were no other hacks present anywhere on his PC.

I think it's very strange that UAC bans for .txt files, it's not an actual hack. Is UAC so bad that it can't detect the .exe or .dll files of a hack and instead bans people for having a text file in their folder? (Which again, ended up there by downloading a shitty torrent and wasn't even a hack in itself).

Then again Elroy should've checked the folder before he started playing but I think UAC and the CG admins should use some common sense to realise that just a .txt file isn't really a cheat. Yes its dumb, but I think a 12month ban for a .txt file is extremely harsh. If UAC would've detected a .exe or .dll or other file that actually does something, then a ban could be justified, but a .txt file? No.

noamz

32 posts

10:43pm May 14th 13

UAC doesnt ban for these things , if you were banned for hacking I think you were hacking thats real life.
Let me quote blbb "I was banned for macro I wasnt cheating" , and again UAC doesnt even ban for macro's you just lose that match 1-0

FrosteR

548 posts

10:44pm May 14th 13

UAC doesnt ban for these things , if you were banned for hacking I think you were hacking thats real life.
Let me quote blbb "I was banned for macro I wasnt cheating" , and again UAC doesnt even ban for macro's you just lose that match 1-0

Quote from noamz on the 14th of May 2013
Actually an admin confirmed the ban was caused by ''CallOfDuty4/Readme.txt

Oh and it's clear that you dislike Elroy, but I can safely say he is still terrible because I mixed a lot with him lately and he has never even done anything dodgy (he is very good at bottomfragging :DDDD)

noamz

32 posts

10:46pm May 14th 13

Quote from FrosteR on the 14th of May 2013

Oh and it's clear that you dislike Elroy, but I can safely say he is still terrible because I mixed a lot with him lately and he has never even done anything dodgy (he is very good at bottomfragging :DDDD)

Oh I dont dislike elroy , I dont even know him , I just remember him being a bad player that suddenly had a magic skillboost

FrosteR

548 posts

10:47pm May 14th 13

Oh I dont dislike elroy , I dont even know him , I just remember him being a bad player that suddenly had a magic skillboost :D

I can safely say there was no skillboost at all

noamz

32 posts

10:47pm May 14th 13

Maybe he was too afraid to use his cheats while playing with you ?

FrosteR

548 posts

10:49pm May 14th 13

Maybe he was too afraid to use his cheats while playing with you ? :D

He was actually desperately trying to convince me he is a good player, so I very much doubt that

noamz

32 posts

10:51pm May 14th 13

Maybe he was too afraid to use his cheats while playing with you ? :D

He was actually desperately trying to convince me he is a good player, so I very much doubt that :D

Good for him , I dont really care , I dont know him he might be a very nice person , yet UAC doesnt randomly ban players.

Elroy™

189 posts

10:52pm May 14th 13

Nah It's ok if I would cheat I would cheat while playing with Erik , you're just mad Noam.
I want admins to help me contact admins of UAC or players , any suggestions are welcomed.