Multiple people not joining ga...

Multiple people not joining game/teamspeak?

Multiple people not joining game/teamspeak?

Thread started by z I on Wednesday, 1:18am August 17th with 13 replies. Views: 5,765

z I

63 posts

1:18am Aug 17th 11

Basically I've noticed a few people not joining teamspeak while playing pugs and the only reason I haven't reported them is because of the reporting system taking so long so this thread is to show admins which people don't join teamspeak/game or quit early just post a picture up and there names/links to profiles if you can.

[img]http://rag3.us/1/nojoin1.jpg[/img]

Userlinks to people who didn't join:
www.cybergamer.org/profile/139698/
www.cybergamer.com.au/profile/139323/
www.cybergamer.org/profile/137192/
www.cybergamer.org/profile/139141/
www.cybergamer.org/profile/140154/
www.cybergamer.org/profile/140925/ (Mic muted)

xannax404

4 posts

1:22am Aug 17th 11

this is ALWAYS happening, and is really pretty annoying..
please do something about it.

Viper-

79 posts

1:35am Aug 17th 11

I agree with you guys about how annoying it is when people don't turn up. The reporting system is also pretty dire at the moment.

I'm currently posting off my phone so I can't handle those bans at the moment, but rest assured that if you keep this updated we will try and get those bans handed out. Make sure provide evidence and we'll do the rest.

Just today a guy got a week long IP ban from CG for being abusive to me and other players. It would have been sorted if he just came to TS but he decided to mouth off and teamkill.

z I

63 posts

1:48am Aug 17th 11

I agree with you guys about how annoying it is when people don't turn up. The reporting system is also pretty dire at the moment.

I'm currently posting off my phone so I can't handle those bans at the moment, but rest assured that if you keep this updated we will try and get those bans handed out. Make sure provide evidence and we'll do the rest.

Just today a guy got a week long IP ban from CG for being abusive to me and other players. It would have been sorted if he just came to TS but he decided to mouth off and teamkill.

Quote from Viper- on the 17th of August 2011
Thanks Viper I will keep this updated as I see people breaking the rules I also encourage other people to post screenshots on here of multiple people breaking the rules!

xannax404

4 posts

2:04am Aug 17th 11

Yeah, been another incident about 5 minutes ago with someone who wasn't in teamspeak, and teamkilled all his players. I believe the screenshots and the demo are going to be posted in a few minutes for the admins.

xenu

1 posts

2:05am Aug 17th 11

This guy didn't join teamspeak, and he also decided to teamkill me and another guy.

We got a screenshot and a demo.

www.cybergamer.org/profile/138856/

[img]http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/117065100-3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://rag3.us/reports/surge-tk.png[/img]

http://rag3.us/demos/surge-tk.DM_1

definia

157 posts

2:24am Aug 17th 11

taddle tales

z I

63 posts

2:27am Aug 17th 11

taddle tales

Quote from definia on the 17th of August 2011
Rather report than let people get away with it, I didn't report most of the time but after only 2 people was in teamspeak it was pointless to play.

chayx

614 posts

3:23am Aug 17th 11

same with people talking foreign languages all the time, was in a pug yesterday or so and 3 french guys were in my team, all i heard were french sentences, eventhough i can speak some french myself its fucking annoying lol

make "speaking english" a rule too please if its not one already

z I

63 posts

3:26am Aug 17th 11

same with people talking foreign languages all the time, was in a pug yesterday or so and 3 french guys were in my team, all i heard were french sentences, eventhough i can speak some french myself its fucking annoying lol

make "speaking english" a rule too please if its not one already

Quote from chayx on the 17th of August 2011
It is already a rule I tend to ask the people not to speak there language but speak English.

panixv2

101 posts

3:52am Aug 17th 11

i would love to see a integrated msg system like /query on IRC on the pug channel so you actually can report them for not showing up fast instead of browsing through profiles, because i dont even know any pug admins,no idea if you can even see how a guy's an admin.

bashy

92 posts

4:28am Aug 17th 11

i dont even know any pug admins, no idea if you can even see how a guy's an admin.

Quote from panix on the 17th of August 2011
You can see admins by the [img]http://cdn.cgmirror.com/images/icons/fuge/icons/crown.png[/img] icon in the lobby
or via their profile under "Additional Information" then look for "Access: PC: Call of Duty 4 PUG Admin"

chayx

614 posts

4:40am Aug 17th 11

i would love to see a integrated msg system like /query on IRC on the pug channel so you actually can report them for not showing up fast instead of browsing through profiles, because i dont even know any pug admins,no idea if you can even see how a guy's an admin.

Quote from panix on the 17th of August 2011

all the pug admins are listed at the top of the pug site

JiMmYION

418 posts

9:40am Aug 17th 11

use the ticket system, everyone else does as well. And every reported player gets a ban if it is a valid report